Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    It isnt racist if Im right!
    You were wrong!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      You were wrong!
      Nope!

      Moon and 500 Days of Summer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Nope!

        Moon and 500 Days of Summer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia
        Crocodile Dundee + Steve Irwin > Moon, 500 Days of Summer and You!!!!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          Crocodile Dundee + Steve Irwin > Moon, 500 Days of Summer and You!!!!!!
          Steve Irwin got stabbed by a stingray, he cant be right ever. So that statement becomes false.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • What about the movie, Australia?

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Steve Irwin got stabbed by a stingray, he cant be right ever. So that statement becomes false.
              Bindi Irwin > You

              Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              What about the movie, Australia?
              Well that movie just sucked...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                A great deal of people would tell you that the 3rd movie was the best. I loved them all. The 2nd wasnt exactly on par with the others but all three are great movies, imo.
                The Bourne movies are probably my favorite movies. I love it when they are trying to find out Simon Ross' source and so they follow him to the London station and then wonder who takes out all of their men and who Ross was talking to on his new phone. Then in the security camera Jason Bourne hangs up his phone after destroying the majority of the guys and Noah Vosen says "Jesus Christ, its Jason Bourne!"

                Comment


                • I just saw the Date Night trailer. That movie certainly has some potential. The cameos are pretty awesome.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment




                  • Just finished watching. I enjoyed it. I'm now following it up with:



                    :D

                    EDIT: 500 Days of Summer was excellent. I plan on watching Moon either right now or tomorrow. Yay.
                    Last edited by hobbes2053; 12-07-2009, 04:42 AM.


                    worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

                    themaninblack
                    15

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      Identity (1) > Ultimatum (3) > Supremacy (2)
                      1 = 3 >>> 2.

                      I love those movies for some reason though.

                      Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                      This is blasphemy!
                      Oh God... wait for it...

                      THIS IS SPARTA!

                      (yea, it's a little old...)
                      Last edited by descendency; 12-07-2009, 09:07 AM.
                      **** her in da *****!

                      Comment


                      • I really want to see 500 Days of Summer.

                        Also I wanted to see the movie Paper Heart with Charlyne Yi and Michael Cera. Looked pretty funny at parts.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Also I wanted to see the movie Paper Heart with Charlyne Yi and Michael Cera. Looked pretty funny at parts.
                          "hey I am a socially awkward girl"
                          "hey I am a socially awkward guy!"
                          Love.

                          /end movie

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            "hey I am a socially awkward girl"
                            "hey I am a socially awkward guy!"
                            Love.

                            /end movie
                            Ugh so true. God Im so sick of Cera. He has played the exact same character in every role since Arrested Development. Not to mention Jessie Eisenberg does a better Micheal Cera than Cera does, plus can actually do other things.

                            Im surprised Cera hasnt completely gone the way of Napoleon Dynamite, people got sick of that kid playing the same role over and over pretty quick, how come this hasnt happened with Cera yet?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              Ugh so true. God Im so sick of Cera. He has played the exact same character in every role since Arrested Development. Not to mention Jessie Eisenberg does a better Micheal Cera than Cera does, plus can actually do other things.

                              Im surprised Cera hasnt completely gone the way of Napoleon Dynamite, people got sick of that kid playing the same role over and over pretty quick, how come this hasnt happened with Cera yet?
                              Because a lot of people are social awkward and thus can really feel where cera's coming from? When crap floats around for a while it's usually because there's enough people who like that crap to waste money on it and as we all know it is one's moral obligation to part a fool from his money.

                              BK

                              Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                how come this hasnt happened with Cera yet?
                                because girls find him attractive?

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information