No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't a big fan, but my god this stuff is gold.

Telling Naomi Watts and Dustin Hoffman to shut the **** up, Lily Tomlin is gangsta.

Comment

• I can not support the disrespect of Dustin Hoffman.

Schwartzman had a good year.

Comment

• I can't wait to buy the unrated version of The Hangover on Tuesday.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I also just realized The Slammin Salmon comes out tomomorrow which is the new movie from Broken Lizard. Unfortunately it's in limited release right now.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I also just realized The Slammin Salmon comes out tomomorrow which is the new movie from Broken Lizard. Unfortunately it's in limited release right now.
            And fortunately you live in the NY Metro Area! I was going to buy tickets to see Broken Lizard Live last Friday, but I missed out.......

Anyways, I just watched the Marc Pease Experience and it was extremely disappointing. I love Anna Kendrick though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I didnt really like I Heart Huckabees outside of Marky Mark, who is amazing in everything he does except The Truth About Charlie, which is just awful.

Also, Broken Lizard are awesome. Super Troopers was one of my favorite teenage movies.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                And fortunately you live in the NY Metro Area! I was going to buy tickets to see Broken Lizard Live last Friday, but I missed out.......

Anyways, I just watched the Marc Pease Experience and it was extremely disappointing. I love Anna Kendrick though
                I know but I don't know if I want to go to the city to go see it. You definitely should have saw them. I also think everyone knows that if Anna Kendrick visited SWDC she'd be yours first.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That ***** needs to be punched in the face. I mean seriously, you dont talk like that to Dustin Hoffman. I cant believe someone would go off like she did, Ive never even heard of her or recognize her from anything.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I know but I don't know if I want to go to the city to go see it. You definitely should have saw them. I also think everyone knows that if Anna Kendrick visited SWDC she'd be yours first.
                    I'll probably see it this weekend, so I'll let you know if it's worth the trip in........

And of course to the second motion

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      I'll probably see it this weekend, so I'll let you know if it's worth the trip in........

And of course to the second motion
                      Sounds good, thanks. Hopefully it makes it here because even if most people think it sucked I'd still want to see it anyway.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I didnt really like I Heart Huckabees outside of Marky Mark, who is amazing in everything he does except The Truth About Charlie, which is just awful.
                        The Happening much?
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          The Happening much?
                          ...shhhh.

Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Marky Mark is easily one of the biggest tools alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              Marky Mark is easily one of the biggest tools alive.
                              Take it back. Dirk Diggler will cockslap you into oblivion.

Comment

• Just watched 21 grams. It left me not knowing how to feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information