No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you guys meant consecutive apperances not just 4 different roles?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I dont like Tom Hanks one bit.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I dont like Tom Hanks one bit.
        He's still a great actor.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not enough Leo DiCaprio love here. The man is pure sex. Can't wait for Shutter Island and Inception.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
            Not enough Leo DiCaprio love here. The man is pure sex. Can't wait for Shutter Island and Inception.
            I was pissed they moved Shutter Island back to next year. Anyway I'm pretty excited about those two also. Scorcese and Di Caprio need to make that rumored Teddy Roosevelt movie thats been around for years.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I dont like Tom Hanks one bit.
              Damn it, you're right for once. Why APS, why must you signal the coming of the apocalypse?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                Damn it, you're right for once. Why APS, why must you signal the coming of the apocalypse?
                Im actually right quite often, yet people always seem to act surprised when it happens.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Im actually right quite often, yet people always seem to act surprised when it happens.
                  I know right? For instance look at my sig quote..

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    I know right? For instance look at my sig quote..
                    Go look at the Ravens forum right now. While I have admitted on several occasions that I was wrong about Flacco, there are a few posters in the Ravens forum right now who are rather close to agreeing to that quote...so go **** yourself asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      If you loved In Bruges or Death at a Funeral as much as I did you should love this as well.
                      Kiss Kiss Bang Bang shits on In Bruges although I must admit I really love Death at a Funeral.

Comment

• Can't hate Tom Hanks. I don't really get it, either.

KKBB was alright. In Bruges was much better, for whoever made the earlier comparison. And now especially for CCSD, who is just dead wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          What about Tom Hanks? A League of Their Own, Sleepless in Seattle(I know), Philadelphia, Forrest Gump, and Apollo 13 all in a row.
                          Why stop there? His next 3 were Toy Story, That Thing You Do!, and Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

• Nothing shits on In Bruges.

Comment

• While they are both somewhat dark comedies, I dont like the comparison between KKBB and In Bruges at all. In Bruges is much more dramatic and deals with much heavier content then KKBB does. I would almost think that the humor in In Bruges is macabre, with KKBB being a more black comedy sort of deal, for those who can tell the difference. Not to mention, KKBB is almost entirely based around old school noir detective novels and films, a la Raymond Chandler, which In Bruges has none of. So while they certainly appeal to the same sense of humor, I dont really see a strong comparison between the two films. Not to mention, KKBB obviously deals with its subject matter in a reflexive, tongue in cheek manner, where In Bruges is a serious film.

I love them both, and I felt In Bruges was the 2nd best film I saw last year, and KKBB as I said before makes my top 5 with ease. But other then their appeal to the same type of audience, I dont like the comparison.

Comment

• Tom Hanks is awesome, KKBB and In bruges are both awesome as well, stop all the ******* hating. With that said, I'm going to be really pissed if Leo gets locked away at the end of shutter island. I just feel like thats going to happen, poor guy can never make it through a film.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information