No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched 500 Days of Summer last night. Loved it.

Comment

• Greatest Christmas Movie ever????

So many great lines:

In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.
      I left Flick to certain annihilation. But BB gun mania knows no loyalty.
      My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master.
      Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.
      Last edited by The_Dude; 12-13-2009, 02:43 PM.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Avatar is getting very very impressive reviews...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Watched both 500 days of summer as well as Moon and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in the past 3 or 4 days. Probably didn't help out any of my exam scores but..they were all very good flicks.

Comment

• Free passes to Up In The Air. Boom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Avatar is getting very very impressive reviews...
              It's James Cameron, I expected it to own the reviews, still doesn't mean I'll watch it until it's making the rounds on tv unless someone I can agree with tells me it's worth watching.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Did I miss the last time when Cameron actually made a movie that wasn't good anyways?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was going to bring up the Avatar reviews.

So many of them say something along the lines...Well the story sucks or the story falls flat but, it's nice to look at. And yet they still give it a positive review. Not exactly a glowing endorsement.

Most seem to really like it, though. I still think it looks stupid. The aliens are just a deal breaker for me, they look awful.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Did I miss the last time when Cameron actually made a movie that wasn't good anyways?
                    I saw Pirhanna 2 at like age 7 and thought it was a comedy...

Comment

• Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.

Piranha 2 never happened.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw Brothers tonight. It was good

Comment

Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.

Piranha 2 never happened.
                          Ahh Haha, easy Ricky Bobby...What I meant was Terminator changed my life, and I have never before cried as I did when Jack slowly sank into the deep blue.
                          Last edited by Whistler6; 12-12-2009, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Has James Cameron even made anything since the 90's? When was Dark Angel? DA was actually quite good the first season or so, then it got really fraking odd & rather bad.

But seriously, Cameron has Terminator and teen girl hit Titanic. Clearly he hasnt been working on the script for Avatar for the last decade..

Comment

• I don't like Bill Hader. The stuff he says is funny, but I don't know what it is.. There's something about him that prevents me from laughing at his stuff.

Comment

• WMD!!!!! Gues who I met last night!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information