Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
    It wasnt made for guys. Its a love story and guys dont care about that but girls love it. My girlfriend has gone to see Twilight multiple times and loves it.
    Pride and Prejudice is a love story and I like it, so I don't see your point here.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My favorite movies usually are love stories. And i don't have no vagina either. Thing is those movies have to be somewhat good, which Twilight isn't.

Comment

• I remember seeing this a while back and being pretty blown away since it was made for damn near nothing ($500). But anyway, "Panic Attack" has been picked up by Mandate pictures. More importantly, Sam Raimi's Ghost House pictures. So Raimi will be producing, what many are calling, "The next District 9". They won the bidding war to make this into a full length featured film. It will be made for about $30 million, so a Cloverfield/District 9 esque budget, with the original creator, Federico Alvarez, directing. Pretty sweet. Check out the video it's awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Quite incredible for something done with a 500$ budget.

Comment

• Most of my favorite movies are "love stories" so I really don't get Jayce's point either.

Comment

• Watching The Hurt Locker in like 15 minutes. I'm excited, I've heard some really good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Watching The Hurt Locker in like 15 minutes. I'm excited, I've heard some really good things.
                Too much information.

Comment

• I'd consider Eternal Sunshine a Romance/Love movie.. and a mighty fine one at that!

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                    Just watched this for the first time:

I wasn't blown away or anything, but it was good.
                    Eh.. It was alright, but wayyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. I think it's one of those movies that people say they like when they want to sound deep.. or don't know any better.

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    i'm going to try and see if i can go my whole life without ever watching any of the twilight movies.
                    You and me both, sista. I've already gone through my life without seeing a Lord of the Rings, (original) Star Wars, Rocky, James Bond, or Indiana Jones movie.. so, adding Twilight to the list shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

• Meh, Im not a huge fan of simply 'love stories.' 96% of movies involve a love story or relationship plot anyway, why dedicate the vast majority of a flick to simply one element that every other movie already possesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Eh.. It was alright, but wayyyyyyyyyyyy overrated. I think it's one of those movies that people say they like when they want to sound deep.. or don't know any better.

You and me both, sista. I've already gone through my life without seeing a Lord of the Rings, (original) Star Wars, Rocky, James Bond, or Indiana Jones movie.. so, adding Twilight to the list shouldn't be too hard.
                        There is absolutely no reason Twilight should be associated with the awesomeness of the trilogies you mentioned.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Wait is there any particular reason your not seeing any of these? Those are all of my favorite movies when I was growing up, (minus LOTR).

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

You deserve to be punched directly in the trachea for dissing both James Bond and LOTR.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Seriously, almost every movie on that list, save for Twilight, is awesome. Why not watch them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                                Seriously, almost every movie on that list, save for Twilight, is awesome. Why not watch them?
                                Dude, Rocky V sucked...

Jokes. He should be castrated for not seeing Star Wars, let alone the others.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information