Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I saw Point Break for the first time today, it was tubular brah...


    ...

    BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

    Comment


    • I just don't get it. I'm not immune to sort of assuming things that are wildly popular are a bit overrated, but I at least try to ultimately make an informed decision.

      Most of those movies he listed were major landmarks on modern movie history. Even more sad is the implication of his post that he's seen a few of the more recent trilogy of Star Wars movies but not the originals. That's ******* tragic.

      Comment


      • Wait, there's no recent Star Wars trilogy. New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return are the only Star Wars movies ever made.

        Silly paranoidmoonduck...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          I just don't get it. I'm not immune to sort of assuming things that are wildly popular are a bit overrated, but I at least try to ultimately make an informed decision.

          Most of those movies he listed were major landmarks on modern movie history. Even more sad is the implication of his post that he's seen a few of the more recent trilogy of Star Wars movies but not the originals. That's ******* tragic.
          I've had this conversation with Captain Nick before in this forum. He doesn't listen.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Wait, there's no recent Star Wars trilogy. New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return are the only Star Wars movies ever made.

            Silly paranoidmoonduck...
            Good thing too. Hexology is a stupid word.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Wait, there's no recent Star Wars trilogy. New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and Return are the only Star Wars movies ever made.

              Silly paranoidmoonduck...
              I didnt think Revenge of the sith was as bad as the other two, and the first one was really only ruined by Jar jar and some corny anakin moments.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I didnt think Revenge of the sith was as bad as the other two, and the first one was really only ruined by Jar jar and some corny anakin moments.
                All three movies were plagued by awful acting and writing. Not to say they weren't entertaining at times, but they were nowhere near as good as they could have been.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I've had this conversation with Captain Nick before in this forum. He doesn't listen.
                  Lets go to his house and beat some sense into him. Only you go without me, I dont want to go to Flint again.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Lets go to his house and beat some sense into him. Only you go without me, I dont want to go to Flint again.
                    You think I want to go to that hole?


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Man up brah

                      Comment


                      • Saw Up in the Air yesterday, really solid movie. Nothing spectacular about it. Cloon-dog is great (aside: if anyone else played Bingham, the character would've been a big bag of douche, so solid on his part). If it beats out The Hurt Locker for Best Picture though, I will **** in my hat. I will have my douchey self-fulfilling Top 10 of 2009 soon enough.

                        8.5/10

                        BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Started watching the Underworld trilogy again got the first two down going to watch the 3rd tonight first time I have got to watch all three in HD awesomeness.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Man up brah
                            YOU Man up and go there. Only Michael Moore is safe there these days.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Johnny Depp FTW!!!

                              Comment


                              • I can top that. First Iron Man 2 trailer was just posted. And dear god Im so excited.

                                http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information