Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Gangs of New York is awesome and this list sucks. This list needs more Harvey Keitel wang.
    Which do you prefer.. Keitel wang or Viggo wang?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Which do you prefer.. Keitel wang or Viggo wang?
      Probably Viggo for the sheer awesomeness of seeing his wang flop around while kicking some ass.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        Re-watchability is definitely a factor in choosing best movies. That's one reason I love The Departed. It's the same with Gangs of New York...I love me some Daniel Day Lewis.
        Gangs of New York is fantastic...when you have the time for it. My dvd is on two discs...I hate buying insanely long movies. Seems like the only time I watch them is when they're on tv anyway.

        Same goes for the Aviator.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I still don't like you.
          Oh you and your lying ways <3



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            Alright well I just got back from Avatar and all I can say is wow. The visual effects are revolutionary and amazing. As far as the actual movie is concerned it was pretty cliche and over the top, but still quite enjoyable. It sort of had a District 9 feel to it. I recommend going to see this movie in theatres though for the sheer viewing experience.
            I would say Imax and 3-D is a must to be honest, I feel like most people arent going to like it for how many times weve seen this story done to the same end.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Oh you and your lying ways <3
              wmd is spicy tonight

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                wmd is spicy tonight
                I am NOT your spicy Latino boy toy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I am NOT your spicy Latino boy toy.
                  However for the right price......


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    I am NOT your spicy Latino boy toy.
                    just my burrito baby

                    Comment


                    • another top performance list of the decade from filmschoolrejects.com

                      link

                      Comment


                      • I watched about 40 minutes of the new Punisher movie, and I had to turn it off. It was absolutely awful. One of the worst things Ive ever seen.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          Alright well I just got back from Avatar and all I can say is wow. The visual effects are revolutionary and amazing. As far as the actual movie is concerned it was pretty cliche and over the top, but still quite enjoyable. It sort of had a District 9 feel to it. I recommend going to see this movie in theatres though for the sheer viewing experience.
                          Yep, definately agree. With standard special effects, I'd say it's a good but not great movie. But the visuals make it a must see in theaters. A MUST SEE IN THEATERS.


                          Sig by Matthew Jones

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                            another top performance list of the decade from filmschoolrejects.com

                            link
                            Jon Heder? What the ****?

                            Precious was a pretty good movie. Pretty damn brutal to watch though.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I watched about 40 minutes of the new Punisher movie, and I had to turn it off. It was absolutely awful. One of the worst things Ive ever seen.
                              Why in hell did you do that in the first place?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                another top performance list of the decade from filmschoolrejects.com

                                link
                                glad to see the wrestler receiving some love
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information