No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Burn After Reading. Hated it. Just a horrible movie.
    When you reach the upper level, your mind body and soul must be one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      I'm really holding off until I see the complete version of the movie, the one with the Black Freighter storyline spliced in. The source material was massive, so it wasn't exactly easy to cut it down.
      I watched the director's cut, that was almost three hours long. Is there supposed to be a longer version? This is sounding like Das Boot...

Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
      Just watched Burn After Reading. Hated it. Just a horrible movie.
      JK Simmons is the best part of that movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarSean View Post
        Just watched Burn After Reading. Hated it. Just a horrible movie.
        What? You crazy.......

Every time I watch it, I love it more

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I liked Burn After Reading. Especially that last scene with JK. So much happened, for so little at stake.

Comment

• So not a movie per say, but I just started watching Artie Lange's newest comedy DVD.

He starts out running with the line 'im happy Heath ledger died & ill tell you why'

Man I love me some Artie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I watched the director's cut, that was almost three hours long. Is there supposed to be a longer version? This is sounding like Das Boot...
              It's still shorter than any of the extended LOTR movies, so I guess it has that going for it.

Comment

• Billy Costigan: Families are always rising or falling in America, am I right?
                Oliver Queenan: Who said that?
                Billy Costigan: Hawthorne.
                Dignam: What's the matter, smartass, you don't know any ******' Shakespeare?

Marky Mark is awesome.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  So not a movie per say, but I just started watching Artie Lange's newest comedy DVD.

He starts out running with the line 'im happy Heath ledger died & ill tell you why'

Have you read his book? It's hilariously depressing, if that makes any sense. He's actually not a douche like he comes off as...The only thing is the book ends with him sober, but as we all know he has relapsed since releasing it.

If he stays clean, and alive hopefully, he is one of the most hilarious comedians out there. Beer League is a pretty underrated comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                    Have you read his book? It's hilariously depressing, if that makes any sense. He's actually not a douche like he comes off as...The only thing is the book ends with him sober, but as we all know he has relapsed since releasing it.

If he stays clean, and alive hopefully, he is one of the most hilarious comedians out there. Beer League is a pretty underrated comedy.
                    I have not read his book, but i bet its pretty entertaining. Ya he is easily my favorite comedian, saw him here in Detroit a couple months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      It's still shorter than any of the extended LOTR movies, so I guess it has that going for it.
                      Well, I liked the director's cut, if there is a longer version that I am unaware of, let me know.

The Das Boot reference was to the one version that is like 4-4.5 hours long, and the entirely uncut & rare version which is 9 hours long, but was never released; only screened a few times.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        The Das Boot reference was to the one version that is like 4-4.5 hours long, and the entirely uncut & rare version which is 9 hours long, but was never released; only screened a few times.
                        Version of Das Boot or of Watchmen? I was under the impression that the directors cut was like 99% of the footage they shot and the only difference is that the Black Freighter and the storyline with the newspaper salesman is put into the film. (http://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/wa...-comic-dvd.php)

Comment

• Here are some of the movies that are going to come out once the Disney/Marvel merger becomes official.

Last edited by jayceheathman; 12-30-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            So not a movie per say, but I just started watching Artie Lange's newest comedy DVD.

Artie is a fat annoying cokehead.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Artie is a fat annoying cokehead.
                              Hes the god damn best fat annoying cokehead & dont you forget it.

Comment

• Chris Farley was the best fat annoying cokehead, imo.

I hate Lang.

Anyway, the Hangover was awesome. Minor complaint...not enough Heather Graham, who is still insanely hot. Great movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information