No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Im about to head over to a local bullmoose to get buy some movies tonight, but am not sure what to get. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
      Maybe i'm in the minority but i thought Zack and Miri was a terrible movie
      I thought it was average. It got waaaaay too hyped up.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Zach and Miri fell apart in the second half.

Comment

• I wasn't much a fan of Extract or Zack and Miri. They were both alright but nothing special.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thank God, I thought I missed something in thinking Zach and Miri wasn't anything special...Has it's spots, but overall meh.

Comment

• I take that back, they're not better than Observe and Report.

(500) Days of Summer is a masterpiece. I'm literally blown away. In one word: Genius.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
              Originally posted by GoRavens
              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                I take that back, they're not better than Observe and Report.

(500) Days of Summer is a masterpiece. I'm literally blown away. In one word: Genius.
                Its amazing how incredibly polarized your awfulness can be. Observe and Report was terrible, but I agree 100% on 500 Days. Also, I was severely disappointed in Extract, I expected alot more.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I loved Observe and Report

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• i think you two (fisch and APS) have debated this like twenty times in this thread haha
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I know it's on the other page and I don't feel like Quoting the list but.....

I think Jamie Fox's performance in Ray deserves some love.

Comment

• Just wanna jump in on the last debate, I didn't like extract. I had much higher expectations.

I watched Gran Torino the other night for the first time. Damn amazing movie. Really liked it.

About to go see Up in the Air. Can't believe it took me so long to go see it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                          Just wanna jump in on the last debate, I didn't like extract. I had much higher expectations.

I watched Gran Torino the other night for the first time. Damn amazing movie. Really liked it.

About to go see Up in the Air. Can't believe it took me so long to go see it.
                          Gran Torino is solid, but Clint Eastwood is a bit overrated...Expecially with Invictus. How do you base what should be one of the best sports movies of all time around Nelson Mandela and NOT the rugby?

Don't get me wrong it was good and I love Damon, but come on let's hear a little more about the black player on the team, the sport itself, the games, etc. Plus Damon is about 6 inches shorter than the guy in real life.

Eastwood has had a few hits, but check his imdb. There have also been some clunkers. He hides his shortcomings by getting major actors/actresses and keeping such a small budget. I can't lie though, reading Simmons article on ESPN opened my eyes to this even wider.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            I'm sorry but I loved Observe and Report
                            Except for the whole semi-rape scene which was incredibly akward, I actually enjoyed Observe and Report. I guess after sitting through Mall Cop with my little sister, it was welcomed. Stupid yeah, but if the goal was to make me laugh it succeeded.

Comment

• First off, never ever talk ill of Clint. I will cut you.

But I wasn't a big fan of Gran Torino. Clint was amazing, but my god those Asian actors were atrocious. Totally took me out of the movie.

Comment

• I want the 1 1/2 hour of my life back that i wasted for The Cube. So bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information