Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    My last night home last night, my Ma and I watched Away We Go. John Krasinski going down on his wife was a bit akward, but it was an all around solid movie.

It gets a little slow, but I enjoyed the humor. The acting was done well all around.
    I lost it when they were driving......

Is your tilted Clitoris a secret?

Yes my Tilted Clitoris is a ****** secret!

Oh really you f-uckin ***** your tilted clitoris is a motherf.uckin secret?......Well **** you!

Comment

• Another comment on Invictus was that the rugby games were really dull and boring (Exact opposite of real rugby games). Loved the movie though.

Oh and shout out to Movie Forumz. Love IT!

Comment

• About to watch (500) Days of Summer. Hope it is as good as you guys say.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          I lost it when they were driving......

Is your tilted Clitoris a secret?

Yes my Tilted Clitoris is a ****** secret!

Oh really you f-uckin ***** your tilted clitoris is a motherf.uckin secret?......Well **** you!
          ...Smile, laugh, and he grabs the heart monitor to see if her pulse jumped. Hilarious, and it's fun to watch John Krasinski play something other than Jim. Away We Go helped me get over License To Wed too...ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Another comment on Invictus was that the rugby games were really dull and boring (Exact opposite of real rugby games). Loved the movie though.

Oh and shout out to Movie Forumz. Love IT!
            That was kind of the basis of my original point. Playing rugby and watching countless games, it was somewhat of a letdown to see the games displayed how they were. It's such an intense sport and I was hoping for a bit more of actual rugby being played. That's my fault though.

Comment

• So $

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                About to watch (500) Days of Summer. Hope it is as good as you guys say.
                Well you guys were right. I was a bit skeptical seeing as it didn't seem like my kind of movie, but it turned out to be great

Comment

• Rotten Tomatoes top 10 most anticipated films of Sundance 2010

Lots of good ones, I'm especially looking forward to Splice, Howl and Buried.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                    Rotten Tomatoes top 10 most anticipated films of Sundance 2010

hey stranger

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                      Rotten Tomatoes top 10 most anticipated films of Sundance 2010

I am most looking forward to Howl and Hesher. Hesher has JGL and Natalie Portman, I am not sure it could go wrong.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Just watched Inglorious Basterds. I enjoyed it and struggled not to laugh at Brad Pitt talking. Was that the goal?

Comment

• So Ebert called Synechdoche, New York the best film of the decade. I could not agree more. No film has ever spoken to me more than that movie. I on't care if people call it pretentious, I think those people are wrong. I don't defend movies anymore but Synecdoche is the exception. It just may be my personal favorite film.

Comment

• Man Ebert's best film of the decade in the 90s was sure as hell better than this decade (aka Hoop Dreams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Synechdoche).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Man Ebert's best film of the decade in the 90s was sure as hell better than this decade (aka Hoop Dreams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Synechdoche).
                              You are ******* crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                You are ******* crazy.
                                Hoop Dreams is a masterpiece. Synechdoche is absolutely not.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information