X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never look at post time... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Then get off the computer and pay attention to the greatness that is that movie.
      That movie was terrific. The person I was watching it with had to go to the bathroom so I hopped on SWDC while they were gone.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

******* genius. The basis for the Clerks 2 Star Wars vs. LOTR scene. Extended version with Smith bashing LOTR. So funny.
        I actually despise everything he just said. I am a huge LOTR nerd who also likes Star Wars, but not nearly to the same degree. Star Wars movies were not close to as good as the LOTR movies. I understand Star Wars will always hold an iconic place in the world of film, but from an objective perspective, they are not good movies. To say that LOTR was just three movies about walking and to complain about the ending where Sam is writing the book is downright ignorant. I'm sure others will disagree, but Smith's criticisms are just stupid.

Comment

• Buying Moon on Blu Ray on Tuesday. I cant wait.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• LOTR movies were so overrated. I enjoyed the first one, and the other two were very meh. I'm surprised Smith didnt mention the fact that no matter how man orks came, they were never a match for Orlando bloom or a dwarf.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• you LOTR haters shut your mouths alright

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• One ring to rule them all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Could someone point me in the direction of a good movie that came out this year? What a depressing year. An Education was the best thing to come out and it was just above average :(

Maybe A Serious Man or Beautiful Kate can salvage something.
                  Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 01-09-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• A Serious Man was a great ******* movie.

I strongly suggest it to anyone who hasn't seen it

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
                      Could someone point me in the direction of a good movie that came out this year? What a depressing year. An Education was the best thing to come out and it was just above average :(

Maybe A Serious Man or Beautiful Kate can salvage something.
                      Inglorious Basterds, Funny People, 7 pounds, District 9 ...Are you really a fan of Twilight? If so disregard any of the movies I just listed...

Comment

• LOTR > Clerks 2

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                          Inglorious Basterds, Funny People, 7 pounds, District 9 ...Are you really a fan of Twilight? If so disregard any of the movies I just listed...
                          decent, Judd Apatow movies are never good, no way i would watch a movie with 27% rating on rotten tomatoes, entertaining not good though.

Comment

• Oh, so I got around to watching Coraline. And now I wish I had been able to see it in 3D (although I did get to watch it on a big projector screen). Really awesome animation.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post

7 pounds was terrible ******* garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                                7 pounds was terrible ******* garbage.
                                Funny People wasn't very good either.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information