Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I could fill a list with damn near every character in the Departed. ha.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • my favorite character of the 00s:


      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Great choice....I love these guys as well.



        Not so much in the sequel.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • ATTN:

          someone recommend a movie or two for me.

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            ATTN:

            someone recommend a movie or two for me.
            Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Go with the Host. (Gwoemul)

              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                ATTN:

                someone recommend a movie or two for me.
                I really liked Up in the Air. Its available on the internet already because of award season.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Go with the Host. (Gwoemul)
                  MOTH is a smart man (okay not really but he's right here).


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment





                  • Picked this up cheap on Blu-Ray after Christmas and just watched it. Such a badass movie. Overall, just really solid. Jennifer Connelly is an underrated hottie as well.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • I <3 Blood Diamond.

                      Comment


                      • Peter Sarsgaard apparently to play the villain in upcoming green lantern movie


                        The way it is

                        GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                          Peter Sarsgaard apparently to play the villain in upcoming green lantern movie
                          Did this villain have a name, perhaps? Sinestro? Parralax?

                          Anyways, thats fantastic news.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            MOTH is a smart man (okay not really but he's right here).
                            hmmmm

                            We've been agreeing a little too much recently.

                            Oh and as for Jennifer Connelly...I honestly had no idea she was married to Paul Bettany until like two days ago. It kind of blew my mind.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Actually I think I've seen some scenes from The Host.

                              I was asking for recommendations for library DVD catches. I got Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Blade Runner.

                              gonna be awesomesauce

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                Actually I think I've seen some scenes from The Host.

                                I was asking for recommendations for library DVD catches. I got Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Blade Runner.

                                gonna be awesomesauce
                                **** to the yes. The other two are great flicks as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information