Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Caddy View Post
    District 9 > Moon

    Ha!
    Your country has no taste in movies or entertainment. You gave us Hugh Jackman for gods sake!
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      You gave us Hugh Jackman for gods sake!


      and I thank them for it

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Went on kind of a movie watching binge today.

        Finally watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Brick, and UP! for the first time.

        All of them were ******* great

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          Went on kind of a movie watching binge today.

          Finally watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Brick, and UP! for the first time.

          All of them were ******* great
          watch Mysterious Skin

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Your country has no taste in movies or entertainment. You gave us Hugh Jackman for gods sake!
            Celion Dion came from your disgrace of a country.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Your country has no taste in movies or entertainment. You gave us Hugh Jackman for gods sake!
              .......

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Celion Dion came from your disgrace of a country.


                Canada>you
                .......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Celion Dion came from your disgrace of a country.
                  SHES A RESPECTED CANADIAN SONGSTRESS!

                  You bite your tongue.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post


                    Canada>you
                    I'd hit it once and twice on Sundays.

                    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      SHES A RESPECTED CANADIAN SONGSTRESS!

                      You bite your tongue.
                      Yeah just like Bryan Adams.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Yeah just like Bryan Adams.
                        Ok, insulting Dion is one thing. But Bryan Adams? The man is a god.

                        Next thing I know, you are gunna be insulting the Barenaked Ladies.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Nickleback

                          /thread
                          .......

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            watch Mysterious Skin
                            In the process of getting it. I'll watch it tomorrow

                            Comment


                            • You were doing so well, Todd.

                              McAdams > everything but Nickelback's awfulness

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Nickleback

                                /thread
                                I had never thought about it before but God damn Canada has produced a bunch of crappy musicians.

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information