No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So watched twin peaks last night, yeah wtf...... seriously messed up.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Up in the Air is a great movie with an even better soundtrack.

Comment

• I just watched The Invention of Lying. After the first 30 minutes, which was terrific, the movie trailed off with the last half being almost unwatchable.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          I just watched The Invention of Lying. After the first 30 minutes, which was terrific, the movie trailed off with the last half being almost unwatchable.
          I agree big time with this. The first 30 minutes or so had me hooked thinking this movie would actually be a solid comedy.

How wrong I was.

Gervais screwed the pooch on this one.

Comment

• I finally saw Terminator: Salvation. It was a lot better than I expected, but maybe that's because I just had really, really low expectations after hearing the reviews. I wouldn't say it's a great movie by any means, but I would definitely watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Ok, insulting Dion is one thing. But Bryan Adams? The man is a god.

Next thing I know, you are gunna be insulting the Barenaked Ladies.

>

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                I finally saw Terminator: Salvation. It was a lot better than I expected, but maybe that's because I just had really, really low expectations after hearing the reviews. I wouldn't say it's a great movie by any means, but I would definitely watch it again.

I had the same reaction. Although the more Terminator movies they make the less their time travel plot makes sense.

Comment

• I won't watch Terminator Salvation again. Christian Bale is ******* awful as John Connor.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• saw A Serious Man last night. Didn't really see what the big deal was.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                      saw A Serious Man last night. Didn't really see what the big deal was.
                      Great acting all around,great script,great ending.

Comment

• #1 reason to love Canada:

ROBIN SPARKLES!

Comment

• Haha its weird you mention that, Im watching The Slutty Pumpkin episode right now.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Smokin' Aces 2. What?
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              I won't watch Terminator Salvation again. Christian Bale is ******* awful as John Connor.
                              His part was written just terribly, what the **** was he supposed to do? Furlong was not very good and neither was Stahl so it doesn't matter anyway.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                His part was written just terribly, what the **** was he supposed to do? Furlong was not very good and neither was Stahl so it doesn't matter anyway.
                                whoa whoa whoa

nick stahl is a good actor but he cant help it if his dialogue is poorly written

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information