No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive watched far too many movies in the last 2 weeks, but Im down to about 2 more major ones, and several small ones. Woo!

Comment

• Jesus, who made your sig commie?

Comment

• I just got back from Avatar and it was just okay. Nothing special and definitely not 1.4 billion special. The ending was predictable.

I am ready for Bourne 2.0 to come out

Comment

• That is a great sig commie.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• lol thanks, i asked fenikz to make me a sort of "ad" for it, and he delivered!

Comment

• I would like it better if the statue was of Karl Marx but I still think it's sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I would like it better if the statue was of Karl Marx but I still think it's sexy.
                I thought the same thing but still impressive.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Suprising Best Picture winner in the Critics Choice Awards.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Being John Malkovich was weird. Too weird. It was good, but I didn't "dig" it.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Suprising Best Picture winner in the Critics Choice Awards.
                      Honestly, id have only been surprised if Nine or Up would have won. Maybe Invictus too, since everyone 'likes it', but no one has it as the best of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Suprising Best Picture winner in the Critics Choice Awards.
                        I don't think so. Hurt Locker was amazing and most critics loved it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Agreed, great sig.

I just got back from seeing The Book of Eli

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I was under the impression that Up in The Air or Inglorious Basterds would probably win. I know Hurt Locker was great and I can't wait to get it from Nextflix but it's on back order. Does this make Hurt Locker favorite for the Oscars now?
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm still catching up on movies. I have about 12 more to knock out before and I'm hoping to get them all done within the next two weeks. I just watched Public Enemies. I did really like it, although I was disappointed because it could've been so much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                I'm still catching up on movies. I have about 12 more to knock out before and I'm hoping to get them all done within the next two weeks. I just watched Public Enemies. I did really like it, although I was disappointed because it could've been so much better.
                                The last scene was money, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information