No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for Brodeur. The one image post. Except for these words.

Comment

• I honestly think JGL would be a bad fit for the "reboot" considering the rumor is they want to start it with Parker in high school, and I believe Parker is supposed to be a huge dork in high school, and even throughout his spiderman days he's still kind of lame.

JGL's awesomeness hurts him in the way that Parker isn't supposed to be the ****.

Comment

• Isnt JGL like 30? The new Spiderman movies are supposed to reboot back to when Peter Parker was in high school...I knoew JGL isnt the biggest guy, but I dont think he can still play a high school student, do you?

Anyways, I think rebooting the Spidey trilogy is a huge mistake, but its all about money nowadays, so ehh....
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Could he? Probably. The guy doesnt look even close to 30 at all. When he's clean shaven, he still looks all of 18 years old.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            HA, "Webb". But yeah rumor has it that he wants JGL for the part. I like Webb and what he did with 500 Days, and JGL is awesome, but I couldn't give two shits about any Spiderman movie to be honest.
            Pretty much this. I saw Spiderman 1 and 2, but not 3. It didn't really interest me and I am not sure this quick reboot would do it either.

I think Marc Webb is going to his other star of his direction, Jesse McCartney.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I am stunned that you hate it BB, stunned.
              Why's that? (Yes, I noticed sarcasm).

Just finished 13 Conversations About One Thing. Don't be fooled by the title, there's a lot more going on than one conversation... actually, that's a joke. An hour and a half examining a melodramatic world where everyone is happy-go-lucky or contemplating suicide. It's just a constant, never ending, beating over the head about people finding or wanting to find happiness, and then, of course, one incident that is somehow intertwined by coincidence, makes someone go over the deep edge and jump out a window.

Arkin and Turturro made the movie watchable (both were great, especially Arkin), and Matthew McConaughey wasn't awful. Had it's moments and some scenes played very well, but overall, a movie that fell flat. Not to mention, this girl was in it and, like everything else she's ever been in, brought the movie down several notches just by having her ugly face on the ******* screen:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
              Originally posted by GoRavens
              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Is Jesse Mcartney still popular? lol. I havent even heard his name in years. Couldnt pick him out of a lineup either.

I cant see them going with some kind of pop idol like he or Effron or something. Granted, the Spider-Man series has a lot of female fans but, the majority are dudes and I just cant see someone like that working.

hmm...Ryan Reynolds jumps from hero role to hero role. Maybe they'd take a look at Aaron Johnson from Kick-Ass. What about Daniel Radcliffe? hahaha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Is Jesse Mcartney still popular? lol. I havent even heard his name in years. Couldnt pick him out of a lineup either.

I cant see them going with some kind of pop idol like he or Effron or something. Granted, the Spider-Man series has a lot of female fans but, the majority are dudes and I just cant see someone like that working.

hmm...Ryan Reynolds jumps from hero role to hero role. Maybe they'd take a look at Aaron Johnson from Kick-Ass. What about Daniel Radcliffe? hahaha.
                  I failed to portray the sarcasm in my post.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    I failed to portray the sarcasm in my post.
                    My apologies...i dont know crap about Mcartney. I wouldnt catch the sarcasm. But that being said, people have been talking about guys like Effron and Pattinson so...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• This is gonna sound weird, because I mean it to, but Blade Runner is one of the most beautiful movies I've seen. The scenery is intoxicating.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• ******* christ "The Box" was terrible. I want my bandwith back. Two hours of Cameron Diaz's box on the screen would have been a much better movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          ******* christ "The Box" was terrible. I want my bandwith back. Two hours of Cameron Diaz's box on the screen would have been a much better movie.
                          I'm pretty sure that'd win Oscars

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• In Bruges or Fargo?

Decisions, decisions.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              ******* christ "The Box" was terrible. I want my bandwith back. Two hours of Cameron Diaz's box on the screen would have been a much better movie.
                              **** man, I've got you beat. I sat through "The Room" tonight and now I feel dead on the inside.

They should erect a goddamn statue in my honor for watching that bake sale shitpie.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                **** man, I've got you beat. I sat through "The Room" tonight and now I feel dead on the inside.

They should erect a goddamn statue in my honor for watching that bake sale shitpie.
                                Uhh.. The Room is the Citizen Kane of this generation.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information