No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read a thing today that said they're probably going all no name kids. With only an $80 million budget and it's going to be much more on the "emotional" side. haha. It will be heavily rooted to the comic series, Ultimate Spider-Man, more high school angst, less ass kickin'.

It's going to be a musical before you know it. Starring the kids from GLEE!

Is that you Peter Parker? You're looking FABULOUS!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I read a thing today that said they're probably going all no name kids. With only an $80 million budget and it's going to be much more on the "emotional" side. haha. It will be heavily rooted to the comic series, Ultimate Spider-Man, more high school angst, less ass kickin'.
      Awesome, an Emo Spiderman. I didn't think Peter Parker could be more of a ***** but I was clearly wrong.

Comment

• We get it, you don't like Glee MOTH.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• But I like you Brodeur, that's all that matters. GLEE is just so easy to bash. And I was killing two birds with one stone, it felt right.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• As fan of Spiderman this is who I'd think would make a good Peter Parker:

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• On the topic of JGL.

I just watched Mysterious Skin. I thought it was a very well made movie with very solid acting especially from JGL,but it was definately one of the more difficult movies for me to watch.

Comment

• This spiderman reboot is sounding worse and worse. If they seriously are trying to make a twilight/glee spiderman they can go shove it up their ass. We dont need any more comic book heros ruined.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I don't like this whole reboot thing to start with, but the overreaction to one guy saying "angst" is absurd.

Comment

• They should just reboot the 3rd movie.

Comment

• They should fix the 3rd Spider-Man, the 3rd X-Men, and re-do the Fantastic Four series (which I think they're actually doing).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The 3rd Spiderman was so ******* disappointing. Yet, alot of people liked it.

The movie industry would say "and nothing else matterssssss"

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          This spiderman reboot is sounding worse and worse. If they seriously are trying to make a twilight/glee spiderman they can go shove it up their ass. We dont need any more comic book heros ruined.
                          It is too late. There are none left at this point.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on this.

Comment

• Just keep redoing Punisher. Those are always fun.

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHHH DISNEY DOUG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyways, no more Punisher movies, I can't take any more. How about a new Hulk, we need more of those.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information