No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Val Kilmer and Chris Jericho..How can this miss?

Comment

• Stupidest things ever.

Comment

• Val Kilmer really needs to lose some weight and that movie looks.....just........wow....

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Last night my roommates and I watched Inglorious bastards and all i can say is wow what a piece of ****. Not one of us found it worth the 3 dollars and had to turn it off. Maybe we totally missed something, but how can anyone find something to like in the movie.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            Last night my roommates and I watched Inglorious bastards and all i can say is wow what a piece of ****. Not one of us found it worth the 3 dollars and had to turn it off. Maybe we totally missed something, but how can anyone find something to like in the movie.
            This is a joke, right?? How much did you actually watch??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              This is a joke, right?? How much did you actually watch??
              either the best joke ever or the worst joke ever.

Comment

Last night my roommates and I watched Inglorious bastards and all i can say is wow what a piece of ****. Not one of us found it worth the 3 dollars and had to turn it off. Maybe we totally missed something, but how can anyone find something to like in the movie.
                I don't even know what to say to this.

I think maybe you missed the intention of the movie. Were you expecting it to be a serious portrayal of WW2, or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  I don't even know what to say to this.

I think maybe you missed the intention of the movie. Were you expecting it to be a serious portrayal of WW2, or something else?
                  Pitt's character annoyed me i could not stand his voice. The movie had no action it was just a lot of people talking. Going to the local nursing home and asking to listen to their stories would be more compelling The only scene i enjoyed is where the guy gets beat to death with a baseball bat. It felt like a book with most of the movie being in a foreign language having to read the subtitles.

Comment

Pitt's character annoyed me i could not stand his voice. The movie had no action it was just a lot of people talking. Going to the local nursing home and asking to listen to their stories would be more compelling The only scene i enjoyed is where the guy gets beat to death with a baseball bat. It felt like a book with most of the movie being in a foreign language having to read the subtitles.
                    So there lies the problem. You had to read?? And I would be willing to bet probably 25-35% of the movie is in subtitles, not most of it. I've only seen it the one time in the movie theatre but from what I remember MOST of the movie was in English.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Thank you for being the person to reaffirm the many negative stereotypes associated with the current generation. Short attention span, disinclination to read, no interest in quality acting, filmmaking, dialogue...the only thing you enjoy is violence.

Please, continue being a walking cliche.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        So there lies the problem. You had to read?? And I would be willing to bet probably 25-35% of the movie is in subtitles, not most of it. I've only seen it the one time in the movie theatre but from what I remember MOST of the movie was in English.
                        If i wanted to read i would open the blindside or fountainhead. The action was completely lacking and does not come close to the greatest of saving private ryan. From the previews i thought it would be a violent movie but it was just a lot of walking around and talking. Reminds me a lot of Lord of the rings.

Comment

• Well, it is true that the previews are misleading..

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Thank you for being the person to reaffirm the many negative stereotypes associated with the current generation. Short attention span, disinclination to read, no interest in quality acting, filmmaking, dialogue...the only thing you enjoy is violence.

Please, continue being a walking cliche.
                            Thank you for promoting the stereotype of basing an opinion on a small pool and making hasty generalizations. I prefer to have reading and movies seperate. It was Tarantino's worst film he did not do any of the things he is best at in film making. I am promptly going to throw away my godfather, goodfellas, the untouchables, and all my guy ritchies DVD's.

Comment

Thank you for promoting the stereotype of basing an opinion on a small pool and making hasty generalizations. I prefer to have reading and movies seperate. It was Tarantino's worst film he did not do any of the things he is best at in film making. I am promptly going to throw away my godfather, goodfellas, the untouchables, and all my guy ritchies DVD's.
                              He didn't do any of the things he is good at? Did you even watch the ******* movie? Its well known that Tarantino's greatest asset in making films is his dialogue. If anything, this movie showcased that better then any of his previous films. It was far from his worst film, and I would be shocked if it doesnt garner several Oscar noms.

And after the ridiculous comment you made, I suggest you throw away the aforementioned movies. You dont deserve them if you are only interested in violence.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Dude, I dont understand how people dislike Inglorious. It was an amazing all around movie, and the dialogue was fantastic like all Tarintino movies are. I loved almost every scene in that movie, reading doesnt make a movie bad. Its really not that hard either, so saying it like it was a chore and youd rather read a book then a few lines on a tv screen is just pathetic if you ask me.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information