No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, Perry is just like Oprah, hes on board with the movie, but had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Ive watched 13 (!) movies in 3 days on my way to trying to fit em all in before Feb 1. I only have a handful left that are actually online or in a local theater. I desperately want Nine, The Last Station, A Single Man, Crazy Heart, and Me and Orson Welles to show up SOMEWHERE so that I can watch them.

I think id watch an awful cam version at this point. Just to get em done.
      Nine is not good. There, saved you from that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Nine is not good. There, saved you from that.
        Overall? Perhaps, but im pretty sure that you or I could break into the best supporting actress discussion this year with the **** nominees that are out there. And theres like 1700 potential ones in Nine.

Comment

Overall? Perhaps, but im pretty sure that you or I could break into the best supporting actress discussion this year with the **** nominees that are out there. And theres like 1700 potential ones in Nine.
          There was nothing even close to resembling an award worthy female performance in Nine. DDL was his usual great self but even he wasn't award worthy. I guess the set design might get some consideration...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

There was nothing even close to resembling an award worthy female performance in Nine. DDL was his usual great self but even he wasn't award worthy. I guess the set design might get some consideration...
            Well, deserving or not, Cotillard and Cruz are definitely in the running for oscar nominations.

Comment

• Want to watch a blu-ray tonight...Public Enemies(haven't seen), Star Trek, or Inglorious Bastards?

Comment

• If you havent seen Pub Enemies, go for that. Its not amazing, but its worth a watch imo.

Comment

• Not Public Enemies. Yes, they may be Oscar worthy Communist but that doesn't mean that they are worthy of you.

Okay fine Marion deserves a nomination but Cruz literally did nothing noteworthy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If you havent seen Pub Enemies, go for that. Its not amazing, but its worth a watch imo.
                    I think I'll watch that one then. Depp have one of his better perfomances?

Comment

Not Public Enemies. Yes, they may be Oscar worthy Communist but that doesn't mean that they are worthy of you.

Okay fine Marion deserves a nomination but Cruz literally did nothing noteworthy.
                      Just going off of hearsay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        Not really, although he was really the only thing keeping me interested in the film.

Stop listening to hearsay Communist. I am smarter than them.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well, hes the best part about it. I dont think its one of his best, though. Like I said, solid movie, not amazing. Go in without big expectations and it should be fine. I saw it after people had already crapped on it because they expected a lot more than it was, So I didnt expect great, and was generally happy with what it was.

Comment

It feels like he's coasting just a liiiittle bit. the character of Dilinger is too school for cool and that's basically all Johnny is doing.

Comment

• Thanks for all the input

Comment

Not really, although he was really the only thing keeping me interested in the film.

Stop listening to hearsay Communist. I am smarter than them.
                                That is probably true! But to prove it, I require lists. Of what? I dont care. Im a list mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information