Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    CCB you must completely avoid Sin Nombre at all costs. It has SUBTITLES.
    Ccb fun fact: 2 of my top 3 movies are foriegn. Those being city of god (all time fav) and oldboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      Ccb fun fact: 2 of my top 3 movies are foriegn. Those being city of god (all time fav) and oldboy.
      That fact wasn't very fun but City of God is my All Time fave too! Omg we have soooooo much in common :) Do you like sports?

Comment

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Y Tu Mama Tambien?

Side note, I miss Surf Ninjas. That movie rocked my world as a young'n, and I always dreamed I could control ninjas with my GameGear the way young kid did.
        Last edited by Whistler6; 01-24-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• I think Y Tu Mama Tambien is incredibly overrated, but I still liked it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Watched The Informant, Brothers, and The Fantastic Mr. Fox in the last 2 days

Brothers is my 2nd favorite movie of this year behind Basterds and The Fantastic Mr. Fox is top 5

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Watched The Informant, Brothers, and The Fantastic Mr. Fox in the last 2 days

Brothers is my 2nd favorite movie of this year behind Basterds and The Fantastic Mr. Fox is top 5
              I've been wanting to see it for a while now, but I just faced a bowl and I'm going to turn on FMF. Wooo.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Dude, hurt locker was soooo overrated. Like there was no action at all, seriously what kind of a war movie is that? NO ACTION? so dumb, I cant believe I wasted my time on such a boring movie.

Just kidding. Hurt locker was my favorite movie so far this year, and Moon would be in my top 5 most likely.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I think Y Tu Mama Tambien is incredibly overrated, but I still liked it.
                  Oh God yeah, I was being sarcastic. Why this movie is so critically acclaimed is beyond me. There is no deeper meaning, no hidden message...It is purely an erotic road trip with a dying woman and 2 friends who find out they are *** for each in the end. Simple.

Comment

• I feel the same way about Oldboy, I was so dissapointed with the ending.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• You know what ending I didnt like? Julia. Swinton was pretty amazing, and would be a lock for a best actress nomination if the movie was put out by someone who had money to support it and push for her nomination.

Anyway, really didnt like the ending. Pretty good movie up until then, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I feel the same way about Oldboy, I was so dissapointed with the ending.
                        Don't you dare speak ill of Oldboy, or its insanely ****** up ending!

Comment

• So awesomely enjoyable.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I loved that movie...

/\ 'based on the book by the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'? Are you kidding, people still know who Roald Dahl is.

Comment

• Here, put this bandit hat on.

Comment

Don't you dare speak ill of Oldboy, or its insanely ****** up ending!
                                By ****** up you mean insanely hot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information