Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Peter Sarsgaard is never miscast. The man can play anyone.
    He could play the Lindbergh baby?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just watched this for the first time and it blew my mindhole. Im still very confused as to what happened, but the film itself was excellent.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I loved Primer

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I really liked it as well...I havent seen it in a long ass time, though. IFC used to always show it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I've seen Primer twice now and I still don't think I understand the timeline exactly. I think I can nail it down the next time I watch it, but it seems likely that I'll be intoxicated at that time, so who knows?

But yeah, Primer is an awesome movie.

Comment

• What should I watch tonight. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang or The Host. I have to confess, I haven't seen either.

Comment

• KKBB! But The Host is awesome too.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• The Host. Right now.

Comment

• So I've just watched Away We Go and am baffled by how little praise and consideration that movie is getting. I have laughed more watching this than I remember laughing in a movie for a long ass time. Love story that isn't cliché at all, and we finally get to see some characters that actually truly love one another without problems other than working life out. Performances by both lead actors were pretty damn good too. Away We Go has climbed way up in my favorite movies of this year.
                    Last edited by Job; 01-26-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                      So I've just watched Away We Go and am baffled by how little praise and consideration that movie is getting. I have laughed more watching this than I remember laughing in a movie for a long ass time. Love story that isn't cliché at all, and we finally get to see some characters in that actually truly love one another without problems other than working life out. Performances by both lead actors were pretty damn good too. Away We Go has climbed way up in my favorite movies of this year.
                      It got nominated for a Best Picture Musical/Comedy at the Canuck Awards!

Comment

It got nominated for a Best Picture Musical/Comedy at the Canuck Awards!
                        I like you. <3

Comment

I like you. <3
                          It didn't win though. :(

Comment

It didn't win though. :(
                            Well considering (500) Days of Summer won it, I can't bother. By the way how is Sherlock Holmes a comedy/musical?

Comment

• Finally got around to watching it. Thought it was very well done. Casey Affleck was great in his role.

Comment

Well considering (500) Days of Summer won it, I can't bother. By the way how is Sherlock Holmes a comedy/musical?
                                Thats where it has been listed in all the awards show. i just went with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information