No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just watched Kurt and Courtney for the first time in a long time. I'm not sure who is more despicable Courtney Love or her father. Still a good doc, even though there is too much love for Cobain. They all act like he had no say in his own life.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• So Lock Stock was just on and reminded how much I love Guy Ritchie.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Saw An Education today. Good stuff with some great performances.

Mulligan was fantastic. I enjoyed her very much. A fresh face to me, and she gave one of the best performances of the year.

Molina was wonderful, as expected.
        An Education was fantastic. Went above and beyond my expectations.

Comment

• Just saw "Employee of the Month" with Matt Dillon and Steve Zahn.

Really good but really predictable at the end.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• "Terminator 2" is starting. My favorite of the series (the storyline isn't as good as the first one, but the special effects are 2nd to none).

I never get tired of this movie.

Comment

• If you don't like Terminator 2 than you're just a straight asshole.

Comment

• just watched Precious, and it was everything I was hoping any more

I am probably the only person on this forum who has read Push and this movie was dead on. I loved it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Whether Date Night will be funny or not I'm not sure, but I do know the cast is freak'n awesome.

---> Steve Carell, Tina Fey, James Franco, Mark Wahlberg, Kristen Wiig, AND Mila Kunis

Comment

• Anyone ever see Fantastic Planet?? Such an incredible work of art
                    GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post

Whether Date Night will be funny or not I'm not sure, but I do know the cast is freak'n awesome.

---> Steve Carell, Tina Fey, James Franco, Mark Wahlberg, Kristen Wiig, AND Mila Kunis
                      and it has Jimmi Simpson in it.......a McPoyle!! for those Always Sunny fans like myself!

Comment

• I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this but I was disappointed in the 40 Year Old Virgin. It had its moments but for me most of the movie was pretty meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this but I was disappointed in the 40 Year Old Virgin. It had its moments but for me most of the movie was pretty meh.
                          Seth Rogen was gold in that movie.

I know he didn't say this, but "Let's get some ******' french toast."

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            I know I'm probably going to get ripped for this but I was disappointed in the 40 Year Old Virgin. It had its moments but for me most of the movie was pretty meh.
                            I thought it was a bit long.

Watched Antichrist yesterday. What a ****** up movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              Watching one of my favourite movies right now. I Heart Huckabees.

******* awesome movie
                              man that is a great movie!!!

Thanks BoneKrusher for the sig

Comment

• Last edited by jayceheathman; 01-28-2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information