Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my favorite movies.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
    Originally posted by GoRavens
    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      "Of course you can't ******* see, I just shot a blank in your ******* eyes."
      If I grew up on a farm and was ******** Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Also on the subject of Walk the Line, how's Joaquin's rapping career going?

Comment

• X-Men

(10 characters)

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          If I grew up on a farm and was ******** Bruges might impress me, but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Also on the subject of Walk the Line, how's Joaquin's rapping career going?
          Apparently that is all a farce for a documentary he is filming, but he is doing a tremendous job keeping it under wraps. If it is, that has epic potential.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Anyone watch The Hurt Locker multiple times and notice it wasn't nearly as good as the first time?

Suspense or thrillers usually don't work or hold up well on multiple viewings (The Departed and Mystic River were two that have without any problem), but I was surprised just how less effective it was upon my second viewing. Still a good movie, but not the same.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
            Originally posted by GoRavens
            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Watchin Un Prophete tonight and I couldn't be more excited.....take that snow!

EDIT: My lady may have just nixed Un Prophete in favor of 500 days of Summer -_-
              Last edited by ccB; 01-30-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Watched this today. Just as good as ever. While it certainly isnt Firefly, its still awesome.

"Secrets are not my business. Keeping them is."
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I didnt love Serenity the movie. Sure it was nice to get more of Firefly in any shape or form, but the movie was a bit odd. They changed the relationships and even to an extent the personality of some of the characters (Mal & Simon are an example).

Focused too much on River as well imo. My biggest question of the series wasnt even hinted at in Serenity, that being just who the hell the Shepherd actually was.

Comment

• Mal does ask him about his past in the movie, and the Shepherd just responds by saying he doesn't have to answer that.

That said, I agree to an extent. I like the show alot better, and the movie was changed much more to a sci fi rather then the Western that made the TV show so awesome.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Shepherd was only really in 1 or 2 scenes in the movie too wasnt he.

Comment

• Comment

• Also, this is awesome and I watched it the other day too .

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Also, this is awesome and I watched it the other day too .
                            Ah ya I should probably watch that at some point in the nearish future.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              Ah ya I should probably watch that at some point in the nearish future.
                              Ditto, I hold serious man love for NPH.

Comment

• As much man love as NPH deserves, Nathan Fillion deserves much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information