Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Cate Blanchett is an absolute Goddess

Comment

• I'm excited for Clash of the Titans even though part of the original being kick ass was because of the cheesy special effects.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe usually do good work together.
        Yes, but it appears like they are making Robin Hood into this rough, muscular hero keen to get into brawls and what not. I hate to use this as a comparison, but it really does look like Medieval Gladiator with a different storyline.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          Yes, but it appears like they are making Robin Hood into this rough, muscular hero keen to get into brawls and what not. I hate to use this as a comparison, but it really does look like Medieval Gladiator with a different storyline.
          That's a good thing!

I LOVED Gladiator.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Here are some of my most anticipated for 2010.

1. Never Let Me Go: An alternate history story of a woman who, as she reflects on her private school years in the English countryside, reunites with her two friends to face the dark secrets tied to their communal past.

Director: Mark Romanek
            Starring: Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley

6. London Boulevard: In London, an ex-con becomes involved with a reclusive actress.

Director: William Monahan
            Starring: Colin Farrel, Keira Knightley

14. The Beautiful and the Damned: The true story of Zelda Fitzgerald (and her famous husband Scott), the Jazz Age icons who lived large, soared high and crashed very hard.

Director: John Curran
            Starring: Keira Knightley

25. Last Night: The story follows a married couple, apart for a night while the husband takes a business trip with a colleague to whom he's attracted. While he's resisting temptation, his wife encounters her past love.

Director: Massy Tadjedin
            Starring: Sam Worthington, Keira Knightley, Eva Mendes

4 movies starring Keira? I just jizzed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
              That's a good thing!

I LOVED Gladiator.
              True, Gladiator is awesome.

However, it's pretty much the opposite of what Robin Hood is supposed to be. Robin Hood isn't supposed to be this big, brawny lumberjack looking man who starts fights and uses his strength to overpower people.

Robin Hood is a character with incredible wits, who carefully plans his actions and uses different things to his advantage. He's not supposed to physically strike fear into anyone, which is part of his appeal and allows him to go unnoticed.

I may be wrong with the direction the movie takes, but everything from the trailer makes it seem like a huge action movie with lumberjack Robin Hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I'm excited for Clash of the Titans even though part of the original being kick ass was because of the cheesy special effects.
                Ralph Fiennes will make this movie kick ass by himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  True, Gladiator is awesome.

However, it's pretty much the opposite of what Robin Hood is supposed to be. Robin Hood isn't supposed to be this big, brawny lumberjack looking man who starts fights and uses his strength to overpower people.

Robin Hood is a character with incredible wits, who carefully plans his actions and uses different things to his advantage. He's not supposed to physically strike fear into anyone, which is part of his appeal and allows him to go unnoticed.

I may be wrong with the direction the movie takes, but everything from the trailer makes it seem like a huge action movie with lumberjack Robin Hood.
                  Russell Crowe does whatever he wants ok!

Comment

• Inception and Shutter Island obviously. But I'm REALLY lookinf forward to Cyrus and Greenberg.

Greenberg

Cyrus

Comment

• I knew I was forgetting a few. Altered it to include THE AMERICAN and BIUTIFUL

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                        4 movies starring Keira? I just jizzed.
                        I know! 2010 will be infinitely better than 2009 simply because of more Keira.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          I know! 2010 will be infinitely better than 2009 simply because of more Keira.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
                          And more Fiennes (5 movies, though he won't star in each I think).

Comment

• Didn't mention this earlier but a period piece at number 1 for Commie? I AM SHOCKED AT THIS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Didn't mention this earlier but a period piece at number 1 for Commie? I AM SHOCKED AT THIS.
                              Not only a period piece... but a KEIRA period piece

*swoons*

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                                And more Fiennes (5 movies, though he won't star in each I think).
                                Holy god, I left Cemetery Junction off of this list

crap!

EDITING

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information