Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Job View Post
    Being high is as overrated as Megan Fox.
    This!

    On another note, I just watched Sunshine Cleaning finally, not bad.




    Comment


    • ...nothing is as overrated as megan fox

      Comment


      • Twilight???
        .......

        Comment


        • Theres so much ridiculous hate for twilight at this point, that it EASILY cancels out all the fangirls, so no :P




          Comment


          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
            This!

            On another note, I just watched Sunshine Cleaning finally, not bad.
            You've never even been high...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              You've never even been high...
              Youre staring into the wrong window, im in the one below.




              Comment


              • Avatar winning Best Picture at the commie's makes it overrated :D
                .......

                Comment


                • That is probably correct, I was mesmerized by floating mountains !




                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Theres so much ridiculous hate for twilight at this point, that it EASILY cancels out all the fangirls, so no :P
                    It's just an attempt to match the intense love that it has.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Floating mountains do sound kind of mesmerizing...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        That is probably correct, I was mesmerized by floating mountains !
                        Just like Brodeur was mesmerized by the giant blue dick in Watchmen.
                        .......

                        Comment


                        • Giant blue dick does sound kind of mesmerizing...

                          Comment


                          • I probably would've liked Avatar more if there was more giant blue dick. Just imagine that in 3D now.
                            .......

                            Comment


                            • A giant blue dick hanging off a floating mountain, I'm mesmerized just thinking about it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Just like Brodeur was mesmerized by the giant blue dick in Watchmen.
                                I didn't give you the right to make homosexual insults at me, DID I?


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information