Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCB, he is mesmerized.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Giant Blue Dicks... Floating mountains... where the **** am I? My mind has been mesmerised.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• If you've never seen the surfing film "Riding Giants" plz check it out its an epic film, pm me for an online link to watch it :D

Comment

• After listening to Explosions in the Sky all day, I had to watch this. Such a ******* good movie.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Cop Out redband trailer.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/new...iler-neilm.php

Comment

• The TV Show is far better than the movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Pretty solid movie. Kevin Bacon is outstanding and gives the best performance I've ever seen from him. Mos Def had a supporting role and he was surprsingly outstanding (also very good in Monster's Ball). Kyra Sedgwick surprisingly looked damn good. I didn't like their little love story / relationship and felt that it was a bit forced and unnatural, but her body was nice to look at it. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Anyone great lead performance and I loved watching struggling with this inner desire and his attempt in conquering it, yet struggling by his haunting past and actions. He gives an incredibly layered and thick performance. He got snubbed from awards, but with his character, that is to be expected. Some great symbolism.

Not a great movie by any means, but if you want a very good, overlooked and underrated performance to watch, this would be one to see.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                Originally posted by GoRavens
                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• I didn't realize SWDC had such a big in-the-closet community.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• If someone were in the closet wouldn't they shy away from such banter?

Comment

• Bacon's performance in Woodsman is one of the best of the naughts.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        That is one of the funniest trailers I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          That is one of the funniest trailers I have ever seen.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

• You know the movie has to be good if Kevin Smith agreed to direct it without writing it himself.

Comment

• Fox developing a Daredevil reboot.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63053

Worst idea ever?

Comment

• I've watched Fight Club and American Beauty so far tonight...must be in quite the mood.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information