• Show
Clear All

• gi joe is sick and **** hobbes for not even giving it a chance

Tonighti watched the proposal (not willing) and it was so so

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      gi joe is sick and **** hobbes for not even giving it a chance

Tonighti watched the proposal (not willing) and it was so so
      G.I Joe was ******* terrible, and I watched the entire thing. It was just bad. It was almost Transformers 2 bad. Awful acting, terrible plot, even the effects were rather mediocre for a film that is supposed to be effects driven. It was one of the worst movies released last year. Just atrocious.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        G.I Joe was ******* terrible, and I watched the entire thing. It was just bad. It was almost Transformers 2 bad. Awful acting, terrible plot, even the effects were rather mediocre for a film that is supposed to be effects driven. It was one of the worst movies released last year. Just atrocious.

your opinion to me is like Die Hard 4, I never wanted to know it ever existed so having said that I respect your opinion but Transformers was on a whole new level of terrible movie, don't judge me I'm just drunk and talking out of my ass

Comment

• Yes, Transformers 2 was terrible. But G.I Joe actually had no redeeming qualities. Not one. As much as I hate to defend it, at least there were so cool effects in Transformers. G.I Joe just looked...cheap.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yes, Transformers 2 was terrible. But G.I Joe actually had no redeeming qualities. Not one. As much as I hate to defend it, at least there were so cool effects in Transformers. G.I Joe just looked...cheap.

it did look a little cheap but i love me some JGL acting no matter what the movie or TV show

Comment

• This all doesn't change the fact that my roommate is a weetod. He claims to have enjoyed Transformers 2 as well (he owns it), so you can see why I'm not his biggest fan.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

It was moderately entertaining to me. Not good in any way but it wasn't all that bad.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was inebriated when I first saw Transformers 2 and didn't realize the huge plot holes. I re-watched it and realized how laughably bad it was. Good effects though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I went into Transformers 2 hoping for something similar to the first, just a good action summer pop corn flick. Maybe not even five minutes in I was already rolling my eyes at everything going on. That movie sucked, but yes the CGI was good, so good for Michael Bay.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      It was moderately entertaining to me. Not good in any way but it wasn't all that bad.
                      I miss you. You haven't been outside my window lately.

Comment

I miss you. You haven't been outside my window lately.
                        He's been locked inside my bedroom.

Comment

• Job, release Brod this instant -- Kidnapping is a Federal crime!

Rented Zombieland, it was just meh as expected, but big props to Woody Harrelson for his comic antics. I'd seen him in too many serious roles lately & had forgotten just how LYAO funny he can be with the right script. It has about 2-3 scenes that are worthwhile & one with {SPOILER ALERT!} a cameo by an Oscar nominated household name actor who impersonates a zombie after the plague hit b/c he said he wanted to "blend in."

It's kind of like Shaun of the Dead but not as funny.

Comment

• I thought Zombieland was hilarious and is easily one of my favourite movies of 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Job, release Brod this instant -- Kidnapping is a Federal crime!
                              He gives me internet access, a nice TV, and food so I have no qualms.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                He gives me internet access, a nice TV, and food so I have no qualms.
                                I'll give you that plus something else extra special.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information