Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    ign.com confirmed Cillian Murphy is going to be scarecrow in the Dark knight. this makes me really happy to hear.
    that dude was in sunshine

    Comment


    • For those of you who haven't seen the trailer for Strange Wilderness yet..

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTchX...eature=related

      You'll either die laughing at the last part or think it's stupid. I can't stop watching it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        For those of you who haven't seen the trailer for Strange Wilderness yet..

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTchX...eature=related

        You'll either die laughing at the last part or think it's stupid. I can't stop watching it.
        Grandma's Boy Part Two

        Gonna be hysterical.



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • I was watching Super Troopers on Comedy Central and that commercial came on and it had the shark... I just started dying laughing, I don't think I've ever busted out laughing to a movie commercial.

          Comment


          • looks good

            does anyone know if Peter Dante was Happy Gilmore's caddy?
            Last edited by fenikz; 01-13-2008, 11:44 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              For those of you who haven't seen the trailer for Strange Wilderness yet..

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTchX...eature=related

              You'll either die laughing at the last part or think it's stupid. I can't stop watching it.
              I hate you I was about to post this.

              It's a Happy Madison Production and Adam hardly puts out crap.

              Comment


              • Whoever the idiot that keeps green lighting these Spoof Movies needs to be castrated, fired, and executed.. In that order.

                Seriously.. have any of them SEEN a Mel Brooks movie? Pretty much all of them are spoofs, and very well done..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Whoever the idiot that keeps green lighting these Spoof Movies needs to be castrated, fired, and executed.. In that order.

                  Seriously.. have any of them SEEN a Mel Brooks movie? Pretty much all of them are spoofs, and very well done..
                  I can't put into words how much I agree with this statement. Why do these guys even think what they put out is funny? I'm flabbergasted by their utter lack of humor or common sense.

                  Then again they pretty much know that some stupid teenagers will go and see stupid movies like Meet the Spartans so that they can make a quick buck without spending much money or putting much work into writing. One of my friends told me that Cloverfield is going to be bad and then said that they wanted to see Meet the Spartans...ugh

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Whoever the idiot that keeps green lighting these Spoof Movies needs to be castrated, fired, and executed.. In that order.

                    Seriously.. have any of them SEEN a Mel Brooks movie? Pretty much all of them are spoofs, and very well done..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      Hard Candy made me hate Ellen Page, eventually in that movie I was rooting for the guy.
                      I thought it was an excellent movie...it just showed off her acting prowess....

                      there were five people in the entire movie...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        looks good

                        does anyone know if Peter Dante was Happy Gilmore's caddy?
                        No. Allen Covert was the caddy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                          I see your Schwartz is as big as mine......



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • Holy ****. Didnt realize Cloverfield came out this friday. Pretty exciting. There are some drawings online about the monster by people who actually saw the movie...Major spoilers so I didnt bother checking it out.

                            "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              Holy ****. Didnt realize Cloverfield came out this friday. Pretty exciting. There are some drawings online about the monster by people who actually saw the movie...Major spoilers so I didnt bother checking it out.
                              cloverfield's advertising has been brilliant i gotta say. im usually not into those kind of movies but i am so curious and anxious to find out what the monster is and how they say "how it all went down"

                              sig by jkpigskin

                              2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                              2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                              Comment


                              • I can't stop watching the Strange Wilderness trailer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information