Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    I'll give you that plus something else extra special.
    APS, genital herpes is not special

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      APS, genital herpes is not special
      I am immune from major diseases but I stay away from APS for other reasons.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Brodeur isn't sexually adventurous enough for me anyways. Hes a prude.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Brodeur isn't sexually adventurous enough for me anyways. Hes a prude.
          He's not with me. You must turn him off.

Comment

• Yeah, but you aren't sexually adventurous enough for me either. Only WMD is.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yeah, but you aren't sexually adventurous enough for me either. Only WMD is.
              The things Ive seen (and felt) WMD do ...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                The things Ive seen (and felt) WMD do ...
                He stimulates me in ways I never thought possible.

Comment

• It's not a crime to shout Fire in a theatre showing Transformers 2.

Last edited by CC.SD; 02-08-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Finally saw Nine last night. It was pretty good. I cant for the life of me understand why Cruz got a supporting nomination though. Cotillard and Dench were both better than her as supporting characters in this movie imo.

DDL is still the king, btw. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Finally saw Nine last night. It was pretty good. I cant for the life of me understand why Cruz got a supporting nomination though. Cotillard and Dench were both better than her as supporting characters in this movie imo.

DDL is still the king, btw. So good.
                      See, I told you about Cruz. I didn't think it was good however.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The excessive amount of songs sorta got on my nerves toward the end, like, who the **** needed the Kate Hudson song? But it was very well acted and very good technically, so it got a pass

Comment

• I just found out about The Last Station, can't believe I didn't know about it earlier. Follows the last years of Leo Tolstoy's life and being the huge fan I am of Tolstoy/Dostoevsky/Russian literature I am dying to see the movie. It is coming to South Beach on Feb. 19th, I will probably be the only one in the theater but I will be there opening night. It is the kind of movie though where I will probably just end up being pissed off thinking 'well that's not how it went!!! Why don't they mention __________ about his life!!!!'

on an unrelated note...this is amazing -

Comment

• Yea, im pretty much dying to see The Last Station, one of only a handful of movies last year that I havent seen. Plummer and Mirren are both supposed to be superb

Comment

• Just wondering, what websites do you guys think is the best for movie trailers? I'm having trouble finding one that is easy to navigate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                Just wondering, what websites do you guys think is the best for movie trailers? I'm having trouble finding one that is easy to navigate.
                                Youtube :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information