• bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• I feel like foreign movies, so.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          More like Poke-a-hot-ass. Dayum
          to be honest when I saw that picture and read that tagline "An American Legend comes to life"

well, I thought of Zombie George Washington.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post

ugh, I hate that movie. The trailer made it looked like it was going to be a badass destroying a whole army.
            Then it got all emotional, crying over women, sacrificing oneself for the greater good of China and a bunch of other crap I didn't care for

Kill everyone. What a cocktease/let down movie.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              ugh, I hate that movie. The trailer made it looked like it was going to be a badass destroying a whole army.
              Then it got all emotional, crying over women, sacrificing oneself for the greater good of China and a bunch of other crap I didn't care for

Kill everyone. What a cocktease/let down movie.
              It was a lot better as it was than what the trailer advertised. Certainly was nice to see 300 literally steal the ending from Hero too.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                It was a lot better as it was than what the trailer advertised. Certainly was nice to see 300 literally steal the ending from Hero too.
                I haven't seen Hero, but wasn't the ending of 300 the movie based on the ending of 300, the graphic novel from 1998 written by Frank Miller? Hero is from '02.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  cuz it's win.
                  look up 'idiot' in the dictionary, you know what you'll find?

a picture of me?

No! the definition of the word 'idiot', which you ******* are!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                    I feel like foreign movies, so.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.......

That's some yuck right there. Did those have subtitles?

Watched Hoffa for the first time. Nicholson is alright, but the movie is lacking anything interesting other than, well, Jimmy Hoffa. Its pretty much two hours of teamster holdouts and arguing back and forth. The ending scene is excellent and I loved the dialogue (that was expected), but there just wasn't much here to get excited for. It needed a powerhouse performance and Nicholson didn't have that in him.

I liked the Hoffa / Kennedy subplot even if the acting is nothing more than a couple of caricatures. A movie that has its moments (especially with the payoff), but its mostly a lot of yelling and table throwing.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                    Originally posted by GoRavens
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                      Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.......

That's some yuck right there. Did those have subtitles?

They all do have subtitles. Which brings the question : Have you even seen them before saying yuck?

Comment

• he no likey ze subtitles

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I hope you all don't think differently of me for saying this, but Moulin Rouge is one of my all time favourite movies.

So good
                          Last edited by fischbowl; 02-08-2010, 09:46 PM.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• So I am watching the trailer for Inception and..... what was that? I have no idea what it is about at all. Though since it has Chris Nolan directing I will no doubt love it.

Comment

• Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Essentially, the movie is about entering people’s minds and both implanting and extracting information – that’s the gist anyway.
                              Even Dicaprio didnt know what he was getting into...

“‘Inception is…Chris delving into dream psychoanalysis and, at the same time, making a high-octane, surreal film that came from his mind. He wrote the entire thing, and it all made sense to him. It didn’t make sense to many of us when we were doing it. We had to do a lot of detective work (laughing) to figure out what the movie was about.”

I'm real excited for it myself...

Leo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, Marion Cotillard, Michael Caine, Tom Hardy (Handsome Bob/Bronson)

Cast is amazing. Too bad about Ellen Page, though. lol. I'm just not a fan.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-09-2010, 01:02 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                So I am watching the trailer for Inception and..... what was that? I have no idea what it is about at all. Though since it has Chris Nolan directing I will no doubt love it.
                                I have that all the time. Not knowing I love a movie, but watching a trailer and just going "what the hell was that?!" afterwards. Honestly I don't get these trailers anymore.

Maybe I'm getting old or something.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information