No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished Cheri and Whip It. Cheri was solid. Whip it was awesome.

Go watch Whip It, people. Now.

Comment

• I just finished A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints and it was pretty good, I recommend it.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
        Just finished Cheri and Whip It. Cheri was solid. Whip it was awesome.

Go watch Whip It, people. Now.
        I watched Whip It a week or so ago and thought it was pretty good. Maybe because I have an odd crush on

She was in Extract as well which I enjoyed.

Comment

• Found a copy of 2012 at my house when my internet cut out this morning so I watched it... It wasn't as astonishingly terrible as half the people here made it out to be lol. It wasn't good, but its not the biggest piece of **** I've seen either.

Comment

• starting to watch some 07 movies that I skipped over for one reason or another back then. My god 07 was a great year for movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I hope you all don't think differently of me for saying this, but Moulin Rouge is one of my all time favourite movies.

So good
              i liked moulin rouge, but i thought it was a little long and i got bored. i am a fan of musicals though and i liked this one a lot. definitely not an all time favorite movie, but it was very good. dont worry, im not judging you :)

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Call me crazy, but I think The Losers looks highly entertaining. Great cast, and Zoe Saldana is so scorchingly hot its unfair.

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Robin Hood looks like Gladiator without the death at the end. Brooklyn's finest looks like Training day with similar actors and the same director. *sigh*

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• just saw Lucky Number Slevin for the 1st time a very fun watch, good movie

Comment

• Revolutionary Road is good. Not really that interesting though. I was pissed that Kate Winslet gets ****** twice but I don't see her titties.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Her tits appear in Reader throughout. Too bad it's dull and pointless.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I didnt like Rev Road that much. Winslet and Leo were good, but the movie is still bleh

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                            Robin Hood looks like Gladiator without the death at the end. Brooklyn's finest looks like Training day with similar actors and the same director. *sigh*
                            Ridley Scott presents, Gladiator II: Medieval Times

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Her tits appear in Reader throughout. Too bad it's dull and pointless.
                              The Reader is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                The Reader is awesome!
                                Why is it that the one Oscar nominated movie at the end of the year that you need to watch that I have already seen is always mentioned by me as not being good, but you like it? Last year it was The Reader, this year it was Nine. There's something going on here, and I don't like it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information