No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recommend everyone see this movie... action packed and also one of the most popular movies in Brazilian History.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      Ridley Scott presents, Gladiator II: Medieval Times
      Sounds good to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Call me crazy, but I think The Losers looks highly entertaining. Great cast, and Zoe Saldana is so scorchingly hot its unfair.
        that looks either amazing or stupid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          Ridley Scott presents, Gladiator II: Medieval Times
          A spinoff from The Cable Guy? If so, I'm interested.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            that looks either amazing or stupid.
            I feel that also from that Trailer. It looks like if they execute it well, it will be great but has so many ways it can go wrong.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post

I recommend everyone see this movie... action packed and also one of the most popular movies in Brazilian History.
              Kind of looks like a poster for Goebbel's 'Nation's Pride'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Why is it that the one Oscar nominated movie at the end of the year that you need to watch that I have already seen is always mentioned by me as not being good, but you like it? Last year it was The Reader, this year it was Nine. There's something going on here, and I don't like it.
                Hm. Did you dislike Into the Wild?

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  I didnt like Rev Road that much. Winslet and Leo were good, but the movie is still bleh
                  Michael Shannon awesomeness.

I feel like watching Before The Devil Knows You're Dead.

Comment

• Just saw the Blind Side for the first time and I regret it big time.

It warmed my heart and made it impossible for me to hate Michael Oher anymore, which sucks a lot because I enjoyed hating him...

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Michael Shannon awesomeness.

I feel like watching Before The Devil Knows You're Dead.
                      Shannon was the best part, yes. Why didnt I mention him? Well, it was deliberate of course! Because you see, saying that he was awesome would have given off the vibe that I..

Okay fine, I might have forgot him. Still, he got a commie nomination! :)

Comment

• The Wrestler was a movie I liked when I first saw it, but not a movie that I thought was great and it didn't crack my top 10 of the year even. After watching it again, it has really grown on me. Rourke's performance is exceptional, but I'm not sure he was the Oscar winner that many thought he was, but he certainly was Oscar worthy. So many great performances that year with Hoffman, Penn, Langella and Ferrell that there really is no wrong answer (Even though Colin Farrell's performance probably isn't viewed in the same vein as the Oscar contenders).

Its been years since I've seen Requiem for a Dream and I watched Pi recently and was disappointed with that, but The Wrestler might be Aronofsky's best.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                        Originally posted by GoRavens
                        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Love this movie.

Comment

• Of course you do, FANTASY *****
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I would enjoy Stardust if just for Robert DeNiro's character, but the rest is pretty fun stuff too.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I would enjoy Stardust if just for Robert DeNiro's character, but the rest is pretty fun stuff too.
                                Reputation!

* man grunt *

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information