No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Eastern Promises. Was avoiding looking at Viggo's wang a good or bad idea? I feel like gazing at it would have been an enriching experience.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Anyone? I need some thoughts. I haven't read the book and don't plan to, so I'm trying to figure out whether this movie has any redeeming qualities or if it's just plain garbage like most critics said.
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Tucker Max deserves to be taken out to the middle of a field and shot in the back of the head for what he has done to society.
      This. I posed it immediately after you.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        I just watched Eastern Promises. Was avoiding looking at Viggo's wang a good or bad idea? I feel like gazing at it would have been an enriching experience.
        Seeing as he straight up killed the **** out of those guys, no shame ought to have been felt if it had been gazed upon. Viggo is the man. Plus, EP is just a sweet movie in general.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I liked A History of Violence better. William Hurt rocks the **** out of that movie.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I gazed at it joyfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I liked A History of Violence better. William Hurt rocks the **** out of that movie.
              Without a doubt. Viggo is legit in pretty much everything he does. HoV was ******* awesome.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Boondock Saints II, worth my time or fail?(thought the first one was good)

Comment

• Eastern Promises was very good, but I agree on A History of Violence being better. I don't like comparing the two, but it's kind of hard not to. And people are pretty split on them, anyway.

Anyway, I know somebody here will probably follow this up with another good one from this movie, but this scene is just so great

Comment

• I actually liked EP more than HoV i think. Maybe. But they were both good!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                      Boondock Saints II, worth my time or fail?(thought the first one was good)
                      don't waste your time, watch something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        I actually liked EP more than HoV i think. Maybe. But they were both good!
                        I liked Eastern Promises better too. I actually hated History of Violence. I was ready to walk out on that movie when the projector messed up 3/4 of the way through.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                          don't waste your time, watch something else.
                          You're just saying that because they make fun of Mexicans.

But no, the movie was beyond awful. I'm ashamed at how I ended up seeing it, but the theater was packed with people who were super into it. It was laughably bad. Except when they were trying for laughs. Then it was just racist.

Comment

• Anyone see Wolfman? Looks good!
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Eastern Promises was very good, but I agree on A History of Violence being better. I don't like comparing the two, but it's kind of hard not to. And people are pretty split on them, anyway.

Anyway, I know somebody here will probably follow this up with another good one from this movie, but this scene is just so great

Royal Tenenbaums is so fun to watch. This is just one of many funny moments.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I finally saw The Hurt Locker last night and it better win over Avatar. I might be a sucker for war movies but I would be pretty pissed if Avatar took the win. I hope we don't have a Saving Private Ryan/Shakespeare in Love type situation.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information