• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
    I love you Brodeur.
    He's mine!

Comment

• who wants to hear my two-sentence review of another installment of FAMOUS MOVIES THAT THEUNSEEN HAS ONLY NOW GOTTEN AROUND TO SEEING!!!!

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Although mildly entertaining, I'm shocked that I even finished this.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          who wants to hear my two-sentence review of another installment of FAMOUS MOVIES THAT THEUNSEEN HAS ONLY NOW GOTTEN AROUND TO SEEING!!!!
          Yes Citizen Kane is groundbreaking and yes Casablanca is an amazing romance for the ages. You suck Unseen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So The Wolfman was bad?
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Yes Citizen Kane is groundbreaking and yes Casablanca is an amazing romance for the ages. You suck Unseen.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                That was one sentence, you lying *****.

Comment

• oh.

sorry.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Now try putting more spoilers next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Enchanted is underrated.
                      I actually havent seen that yet. Its somehow eluded me until now (im gonna watch it in the next week or so)

Comment

• Oh, Enchanted's pretty good, although I'm disillusioned by it due to how much my sister and all her friends yapped about it.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I like all things Disney so I saw Enchanted when it first came out. Very good movie.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 17 Again was actually pretty funny. Ugh. I hate myself.

Anyway I'm bored...going to watch Matchstick Men in a few. Havent seen it in a long time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Matchstick Men is awesomeness. Rockwell and Nick Cage when he actually paid his taxes? Good stuff.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                This is one of the stupidest things posted in this thread, and trust me, there has been some pretty dumb **** in here. The difference between Transformers 2 and Avatar is astronomical. You could drive a ******* truck through the plot holes in Transformers, and as cliched as some of the dialogue in Avatar was, it had nothing on the "dialogue", and yes, I use the term loosely there, that was in Transformers. Both visual effects spectacles? You bet. Remotely close on the movie scale? Absolutely not. Avatar was, for all intents and purposes, a good film, even if you dont think its worthy of Best Picture. Transformers 2 was an abomination and Michael Bay is actually becoming a worse filmmaker as he goes on...something very very rare.
                                To come back to this, I was making a point, not being serious. Transformers 2 plot holes were so bad I went in expecting bad and still couldn't stand the damn movie. However, I liked Avatar the first time through, and it still is a decent watch, so long as you do it in 3-D and Imax. After the first time, theres no reason to come back to it, and I expect more then just great effects from the man that is James Cameron. I'm sorry I see differently then you but I cant help but feel like the movie buffs on here attack what most people say about your normal movies for having the same problems Avatar had, yet with amazing 3-D and James Cameron attached you defend it. And to try and say it changed the way movies will be made is a horrible excuse to calling it an amazing movie. I mean if you added the same effects and 3-D to Disney's pocahontas would you claim the movie was above average and deserved the attention Avatar is getting? Just because a well known director gets to work with record amounts of money every time he touches a movie & creates amazing effects does not make it an amazing movie, which was the point I was trying to make. Seriously, just defend Avatar without including anything about the effects or the 3-D for being more than an average movie, I would love to hear it.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information