Men Who Stare at Goats... was... weird
    Weird in a good way?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
      Weird in a good way?
      I would not say so. I had not read the original material, and it drifted from my expectations to, indeed, a "weird" place. But it was not better because of it. Very forgettable movie in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        and grandmas boy, not enough people talk of the greatness of grandmas boy.
        I ******* love Grandmas Boy sooooo much

Comment

• I pretty much loved Everybody's Fine

Comment

• What a great movie. First time I've seen it from start to finish. Sharon Stone's tits were very nice to look at and I enjoyed the twenty five sex scenes very much. What a classic.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
            Originally posted by GoRavens
            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              and grandmas boy, not enough people talk of the greatness of grandmas boy.
              Grandmas Boy blows more than you do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Masterpiece. A ******* masterpiece. I love this movie. Ed Harris is so good in everything he does and this is simply one of the most suspenseful movies I've ever seen.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                Originally posted by GoRavens
                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Hilarity ensues.

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I'm loving all the Grandma's Boy talk. One of the funniest movies of the past decade.

Comment

• "can I crash at your place tonight?"

"Why so you can whack off on my dad this time?"

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                        I'm loving all the Grandma's Boy talk. One of the funniest movies of the past decade.

Shirley Jones was great as the horny GILF in Grandma's Boy, great sex & drugs innuendo running through 75% of the gags & all the script, it was an LOLfest from start to finish.

Comment

• "Your A Hooker!"

Comment

• "New high score, what does that mean? Is that bad? Did I break it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post

What a great movie. First time I've seen it from start to finish. Sharon Stone's tits were very nice to look at and I enjoyed the twenty five sex scenes very much. What a classic.
                              Great Paul Verhoeven film with lots of Sharon Stone skin exposure throughout. She was suddenly an A-lister after it came out & made all that $, now she's box office poison .... how quickly things change in Hollywood.

Comment

• This was the best part

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information