Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Shirley Jones was great as the horny GILF in Grandma's Boy, great sex & drugs innuendo running through 75% of the gags & all the script, it was an LOLfest from start to finish.
    "...I shoulda worn a condom."

---------------

Has anyone seen or planning on seeing Frozen? It's getting the Paranormal Activity kind of talk, as in that people are seeing it, liking it, and it is now spreading to more theaters.

I've read the entire plot/summary, and sounds like a fairly compelling story. On the front, it seems like a dumb idea...a 2 hour movie of three kids stuck on a chair lift. But it's supposed to be pretty decent.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323045/maindetails

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      This was the best part

That was the 1st time (aside from Scooby Doo) that I found her attractive. In Freaks and Geeks she was like the "Meg" of Family Guy with her trench coat and all that. Quite the babe though. "Salt and Peppa's here"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        That was the 1st time (aside from Scooby Doo) that I found her attractive. In Freaks and Geeks she was like the "Meg" of Family Guy with her trench coat and all that. Quite the babe though. "Salt and Peppa's here"
        You didn't like her in Good Burger? She was a way cute crazy.

Comment

• Robot boy from Grandma's Boy was in Avatar. I knew he looked familiar when I saw the movie.

Comment

• dont judge me monkey

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Don't ever put Freaks and Geeks in the same sentence with Family Guy ever again or I will destroy your throat.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Don't ever put Freaks and Geeks in the same sentence with Family Guy ever again or I will destroy your throat.
                Thank you! F&G is so highly under-appreciated I can't stand it. Most people don't even know what it is. I brought it up in my English class today (we were talking about TV shows) and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. The same thing happened when I brought up Thank You for Smoking. People are so dumb.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Finally got around to seeing Crazy Heart. I really liked the movie and Jeff Bridges really should win the Oscar for his performance. However, I feel his performance as well as the movie itself doesn't quite compare to Rourke and the Wrestler last year.

Comment

Shirley Jones was great as the horny GILF in Grandma's Boy, great sex & drugs innuendo running through 75% of the gags & all the script, it was an LOLfest from start to finish.
                    Her ***** smelled like the great depression.

Comment

• Brunette Linda Cardellini >>>>>>>>>>>>> Blonde Linda Cardellini.

Comment

• Linda Cardellini having sex with me > Linda Cardellini not having sex with me

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Brodeur

Thank you! F&G is so highly under-appreciated I can't stand it. Most people don't even know what it is. I brought it up in my English class today (we were talking about TV shows) and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. The same thing happened when I brought up Thank You for Smoking. People are so dumb.
                          Freaks & Geeks!!

"I love the dark, the dark is good ...."

F&G right up there with the tragically classic one & done-season shows, like Firefly, Night Gallery, even Then Came Bronson.....

Comment

Freaks & Geeks!!

"I love the dark, the dark is good ...."

F&G right up there with the tragically classic one & done-season shows, like Firefly, Night Gallery, even Then Came Bronson.....
                            I honestly have no idea what Night Gallery is but it says on IMDB it lasted 3 seasons. You're really old by the way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I have Freaks and Geeks stored away among my season's of The Office and The Wire. In no way was I comparing quality of shows...IN NO WAY. I'm not a Seth McFarlane fan or a Family Guy fan.

The point was her character was unattractive back in the Geeks' days, and now I've realized that she is a gorgeous female who can serenade me with Salt-n-Pepa any day.

Comment

I have Freaks and Geeks stored away among my season's of The Office and The Wire. In no way was I comparing quality of shows...IN NO WAY. I'm not a Seth McFarlane fan or a Family Guy fan.

The point was her character was unattractive back in the Geeks' days, and now I've realized that she is a gorgeous female who can serenade me with Salt-n-Pepa any day.
                                You watch your mouth. Lady L was stunning even back then. STUNNING.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information