No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in unrelated news....Brad Renfro died....

Comment

• RIP Brad Renfro!!!!!!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Zodiac has got to be my favorite movie of all time, super bad got to be thr funniest movie i ever seen and rambo looks like it could be good, although can anyone tell me a bit about the old ones back in the 80s, when i go see it i wanna have an idea of where its coming from

Comment

• i wanna see there will be blood so badly but its not playing anywhere near me.

daniel day lewis is prob one of the greatest actors of our time in my opinion. ive seen 3 of his movies so far and in all of them his acting stood out

has anyone ever seen "In the Name of the Father"? with daniel day lewis also- probably one of my fav movies ever- its incredible

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by rukster View Post
            Zodiac has got to be my favorite movie of all time, super bad got to be thr funniest movie i ever seen and rambo looks like it could be good, although can anyone tell me a bit about the old ones back in the 80s, when i go see it i wanna have an idea of where its coming from
            Anyone who says the new Rambo looks good is a moron. Sylvester Stallone is killing what was a marginal trilogy at best by making this 4th film.

Comment

• you know im really tired of seeing movies come out with queen latifa as a major character in. seriously isnt anyone else sick of even seeing commercials with this woman? her new movie, mad money i think its called, looks sooo god damn awful. i cringe watching the trailer.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                you know im really tired of seeing movies come out with queen latifa as a major character in. seriously isnt anyone else sick of even seeing commercials with this woman? her new movie, mad money i think its called, looks sooo god damn awful. i cringe watching the trailer.
                yeah it looks terrible. i cant believe katie holmes would rather b in that than the dark knight, which is why she got did not sign on for a second movie.

she gets old i gotta say

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I don't understand the overpraise for American Gangster really. I enjoyed it and had some very good acting but it just felt like a recycled storyline with scenes from much better gangster movies. That's just my personal opinion though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    in unrelated news....Brad Renfro died....
                    We'll miss you Huck Finn.........

In other news, I saw The Kite Runner today and it's unarguably the worst book adaptation I have seen in a long, long time.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Just ran across an article on FilmJunk, and I might be the only one who cares about this, but ever notice how the DVD artwork is so much more bland and lame then the original movie posters.

Children of Men

The Prestige

The Departed

Blood Diamond

Last King Of Scotland

Minority Report

I mean on The Last King Scotland poster, Whitaker looks epic. But on the DVD cover he looks like Snuggly Bear.

Comment

• So, I'm watching Batman Begins but, i started watching a while in...so.....my question is what is Cillian Murphy doing exactly? The whole factory and "medicine" going in the pipes...what is all this about?

and...is he the main villain in the movie?
                        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-16-2008, 05:57 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          So, I'm watching Batman Begins but, i started watching a while in...so.....my question is what is Cillian Murphy doing exactly? The whole factory and "medicine" going in the pipes...what is all this about?

and...is he the main villain in the movie?
                          No, Ra's al Ghul is the closest thing to a main villain.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            30 days of night....

it will be out on DVD in a couple of weeks I believe...it was a decent horror flick...
                            More than decent. I loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                              No, Ra's al Ghul is the closest thing to a main villain.
                              Is that the dude who he was training with at the beginning? I watched some yesterday and some today...missed some of the middle...I'm just trying to piece things together.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Is that the dude who he was training with at the beginning? I watched some yesterday and some today...missed some of the middle...I'm just trying to piece things together.
                                Yeah, but just watch 'till the end.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information