Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casino Royale>>>>>>Quantum of Solace


    Sig by Matthew Jones

    Comment


    • I actually havent seen either yet...loved the past Bond video games but, I've never been a huge Bond fan. I guess I need to get on Casino Royale, eventually.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Casino Royale was awesome. Craig revamps the Bond role and makes him less of a playboy/gimmick and much more of a badass.

        QoS wasnt as bad as alot of people made it out to be. I know alot of the camerawork rubbed people the wrong way (it was disorienting at times) but overall, it was a solid movie as well. Im interested to see if Sam Mendes actually will direct the next one and what it will be like.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • I've never seen a Bond movie yet and am proud of it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Casino Royale was awesome. Craig revamps the Bond role and makes him less of a playboy/gimmick and much more of a badass.

            QoS wasnt as bad as alot of people made it out to be. I know alot of the camerawork rubbed people the wrong way (it was disorienting at times) but overall, it was a solid movie as well. Im interested to see if Sam Mendes actually will direct the next one and what it will be like.
            I thought QoS was decent, it just can't touch Casino.


            Sig by Matthew Jones

            Comment


            • Watched Mad Max last night.

              Don't really need the dialog.

              Comment


              • I got back last night at 2 hammered with my roomates and put Casino royale on right away. Such an awesome movie. QoS was alright, nothing close to casino.


                Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ViperVisor View Post
                  Watched Mad Max last night.

                  Don't really need the dialog.
                  Mad Max II is better.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Jesus Christ, you werent kidding. Weirdest ******* movie ive seen in a while.
                    I believe you mean WORST movie. oh and, CHAOS... REIGNS!

                    Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
                    I just watched the most ****** up movie ever... no joke just watch Teeth I'm probably going to have nightmares.
                    I thought it was hilarious.

                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    The Ring is still scary as ****.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      I got back last night at 2 hammered with my roomates and put Casino royale on right away. Such an awesome movie. QoS was alright, nothing close to casino.
                      Casino Royale is not typically a film I watch when Im intoxicated. I usually prefer something more comical.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Casino Royale is not typically a film I watch when Im intoxicated. I usually prefer something more comical.
                        Eh, been wanting to watch it since last weekend, but since that weekend was valentines day I let the gf pick out what to watch. Plus it was sitting right on my desk when I got back so there was really no reason not to just throw it in.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I believe you mean WORST movie. oh and, CHAOS... REIGNS!
                          I actually kinda liked it, weirdness and a few wtf scenes aside.

                          CHAOS REIGNS!





                          Comment


                          • O Brother Where Art Thou?

                            Seen it a million times and still enjoy it such a great movie.

                            Comment


                            • Anyone see Shutter Island yet?


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Shutter Island opened to mixed reviews, but everyone I know who saw it this weekend said it was nothing short of spectacular. Going to see it on Tuesday, looking forward to it.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information