No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that one is regarded as a colossal flop, and the other is a record breaking success-both have/had ahead of the time visuals. Agreed about Herbert's book.

And more to the point. This guy-

would bust this guy's ass-
    Last edited by Brown Leader; 02-22-2010, 07:51 PM.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Comment

• I watched Speed last night its nothing special but any time its on I end up getting sucked in to watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          Where the Buffalo Roam.
          This is the winner in my book.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Just watched "The Sandlot". That movie never gets old.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Just watched "The Sandlot". That movie never gets old.
              You're killing me smalls.

Comment

• Ian McShane as Blackbeard in Pirates 4? The new movie is supposedly going to be called Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stanger Tides. I don't care what critics say or how over the top these movies can be, Jack Sparrow is one of my favorite characters. I'm excited.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/news#ni1625708

Comment

• You want a good character?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    You're killing me smalls.
                    Forrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvv veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      You want a good character?

Great, until Linda Litzke put a SPOILER...bullet in his forehead. No sir, Captain Jack is immortal. Or atleast he will be after the 4th Pirates movie. Plot is they will be searching for the Fountain of Youth.

Comment

• Watched the Invention of Lying.

I really enjoyed it and found it quite funny.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• An Education was soo good until the last five minutes or so...Such a damn shame.

A Serious Man has been my favorite so far this year. Still need to see The Last Station and A Single Man

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
                            Discussing Avatar the other day when i discovered that this movie...

..and this movie...

...are virtually the same. But minus the subtle racism and going off a more complex story, Dune is better. Any thoughts?
                            DUNE is one of the biggest POS's in the history of cinema. It was probably the most unwatchable movie I ever attempted to see. Avatar kicks the **** out of it (pretty much every movie does). I don't know how similar they are, I just know ten minutes of DUNE was ten minutes too much. I love David Lynch, but I was shocked an appalled in just how bad a movie can be, let a lone a movie made by a great director.

Special effects are ahead of it's time? Who cares? The poster is in ******* crayon. It's garbage.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                            Originally posted by GoRavens
                            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• I JUST saw ''The Wolf Man'' and let me say I was VERY MUCH impressed. I went in there expecting nothing and came out happy

Comment

• BigBanger is borderline.

I saw Shutter Island last night, a very different movie for Scorsese, but I enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking, but a good trippy flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information