Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    The Box was awful.

Saw VI was another piece to the puzzle. Just like the others Saws.
    The Box was one of the worst movies of all time.

Comment

• I'd like to nominate Jennifer Lopez as perhaps the most oddly timed SNL Host. Reasoning? Movie hype? Logic? I don't get it.

People say JLO, and I can't think of one big story she's been apart of in the last year aside from perhaps her silver one-zy suit during New Years.

Edit: Oops, I suppose this is probably better in the TV thread.
      Last edited by Whistler6; 02-27-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• This was probably posted a long time ago, but anyone else here John Krasinski is the leading candidate to play Captain America?

http://www.joblo.com/paramounts-capt...ative-unknowns

UPDATE: Cinematical recieved a tip that Krasinski is almost a sure thing at this point and the other tests were just a formality. If this is true, I honestly can't tell if this will be the best or worst casting decision in supehero history.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          And Bruce Willis has been playing the same ******* character in all his films since Last Boy Scout & bad cop John McClane from Die Hard, no range in his acting whatever -- it's gotten beyond old by now, it's rotten & rancid. Like he's reliving his Die Hard success too often & beating that dead horse. You could argue his role in 6th Sense was a departure, but there was a lot of the Willis/McClane cynical insolent rogue there too.
          You must not have seen Pulp Fiction, 12 Monkeys, The Jackal, Armageddon, or the Sixth Sense. All movies after Last Boy Scout/Die Hard and nothing like John McClane. Or The Whole 9/10 Yards. Hell he was the bad guy in The Jackal. Hes just is in a lot of cop movies.
          Last edited by nrk; 02-27-2010, 07:04 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
            You must not have seen Pulp Fiction, 12 Monkeys, The Jackal, Armageddon, or the Sixth Sense. All movies after Last Boy Scout/Die Hard and nothing like John McClane. Or The Whole 9/10 Yards. Hell he was the bad guy in The Jackal. Hes just is in a lot of cop movies.
            You mention Armageddon and not Unbreakable? FOR SHAME.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Mentioning Armageddon to prove any point other then Michael Bay is awful, Liv Tyler is hot, or Aerosmith is still cool should illicit a "FOR SHAME"
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You mention Armageddon and not Unbreakable? FOR SHAME.
                :( That is pretty shameful. I was just naming movies off the top of my head. Bruce Willis is one of my favorite actors (has been since I was a kid).

Awesome Bruce Willis movie that isn't mentioned often. WTB VHS player so I can watch it.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Mentioning Armageddon to prove any point other then Michael Bay is awful, Liv Tyler is hot, or Aerosmith is still cool should illicit a "FOR SHAME"
                That's a pretty shameful statement :P Not an Aerosmith fan.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  To be fair, Korben Dallas and John McClane were pretty much the same guy. But Bruce Willis still works for me, even though I had no interest in Die Hard sequels or really any movie of his since a few years ago with 16 Blocks/Sin City/Lucky Number Slevin.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    This was probably posted a long time ago, but anyone else here John Krasinski is the leading candidate to play Captain America?

http://www.joblo.com/paramounts-capt...ative-unknowns
                    Yeah there's quite a few comments about over the past few pages. Me? I'm not sure how I feel about Jim...er...John as Captain America. I think I'm too used to him as sarcastic The Office Jim that it'd be strange to see him in a role like this.

He's a much better actor and has more range than most of his movies would show (IMO), so who knows it could be a solid fit. As long as it's nothing, NOTHING like Leatherheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      So if you didnt know, the Nolan Bros. are now attached to the new Super Man re-imagining, Man of Steel. It will be written by David S. Goyer (can be hit or miss) and Chris' brother, Jonah Nolan. No director is attached yet, the Nolan's have just been given creative control. The early report is that it could be Jonah Nolan's directorial debut. So anyway, any early guesses at who plays Super Man? or who you would like to see play him.
                      This stud...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                      Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                      I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                      Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                      I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                      Originally posted by GoRavens
                      Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Brolin is an awful choice for Supes. Personally, I think hes too old and doesnt have the clean cut sort of vibe required to play The Man of Steel. He just seems so damn villainous all the time.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• You know who could be Superman? Ryan Reynolds. He can also take Krasinski's part in Captain America.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Reynolds cant do it cause hes too busy off playing better superheroes like Green Lantern and Deadpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Reynolds cant do it cause hes too busy off playing better superheroes like Green Lantern and Deadpool.
                              I believe the word you're looking for is ruining, ruining better superheroes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• To be perfectly honest, I am inclined to agree with you about Green Lantern, but there is no conceivable argument suggesting he could ruin Deadpool. He is Deadpool. Its an absolutely perfect cast. I cannot wait for the solo movie, although Im sure Lantern will get fastracked and move ahead of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information