No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Hot Rod. The Chester dancing bit had me cracking up. It's actually one of my favorite movies, but I love stupid comedies.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I've been a big Andy Samberg fan ever since Lazy Sunday. He's hilarious. Hot Rod is one of those stupid comedies that embraces what it is, and Danny McBride was pretty funny too. Of course it helps that Isla Fisher is definitely easy on the eyes.

I'm still jealous of the mustache Rod is able to sport at the end of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        I've been a big Andy Samberg fan ever since Lazy Sunday. He's hilarious. Hot Rod is one of those stupid comedies that embraces what it is, and Danny McBride was pretty funny too. Of course it helps that Isla Fisher is definitely easy on the eyes.

I'm still jealous of the mustache Rod is able to sport at the end of the movie.
        My thoughts exactly. Samberg can do no wrong.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd like to find out how involved he is in the writing and creating of the Digital Shorts on SNL. He's usually the star of each one, and they are some of the major bright spots of the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            I'd like to find out how involved he is in the writing and creating of the Digital Shorts on SNL. He's usually the star of each one, and they are some of the major bright spots of the show.
            He's the actor and writer. The Loney Island are all there though.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thanks HBO.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• "A gun rack... a gun rack. Shyeah, Right! I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  "A gun rack... a gun rack. Shyeah, Right! I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"
                  Its Waynes world, party time, excellent! (Guitar solo).

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

"A gun rack... a gun rack. Shyeah, Right! I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"
                    "You dont like it? Fine. You know, Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me."

"I lost you two months ago, are you mental? We broke up. Get the net!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      "You dont like it? Fine. You know, Wayne, if you're not careful, you're going to lose me."

"I lost you two months ago, are you mental? We broke up. Get the net!"
                      "I'm having a good time... not."

Comment

"I'm having a good time... not."
                        "So I walked into his office, reached over the desk, grabbed him by his big fat head and said 'listen man, I'm not going to jail for you, OR ANYBODY!'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          "So I walked into his office, reached over the desk, grabbed him by his big fat head and said 'listen man, I'm not going to jail for you, OR ANYBODY!'"
                          "I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Comment

• Go sign up for the movie character draft in the Fantasy section!
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• 2012 wasnt quite as mind numbingly awful as I thought it would be. I suppose thats a plus!

Comment

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."
                                "This man blows goats, I have proof."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information