Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    "This man blows goats, I have proof."
    "I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored."

Comment

• Hot Tub Time Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        "I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored."
        How did you learn English?

in college... and the Police Academy movies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Hot Tub Time Machine
          Looks pretty funny at parts, but I definitely think it's something I'll have to be ****** up to see. It'll just make it funnier.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Hot Tub Time Machine
            Quick what color is Michael Jackson!

Umm Black.

AHHHHHHH...

Comment

How did you learn English?

in college... and the Police Academy movies.
              "I know I don't have his looks. I know I don't have his money. I know I don't have his connections, his knowledge of fine wines. I know sometimes when I eat I get this clicking sound in my jaw..."

Comment

• Just finished The Damned United. Sheen was excellent.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What should I watch tonight...

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or American Psycho

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    What should I watch tonight...

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest or American Psycho
                    Tough decision........American Psycho.

Comment

"I know I don't have his looks. I know I don't have his money. I know I don't have his connections, his knowledge of fine wines. I know sometimes when I eat I get this clicking sound in my jaw..."
                      and you know what the worst part of all is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!

Comment

and you know what the worst part of all is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!
                        Did you ever see that 'Twilight Zone' where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?

Comment

• Alice in Wonderland (3D) was...meh. The visuals were good, and it's a nice movie and all, but I was always left waiting for something really good and I never met it.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            Alice in Wonderland (3D) was...meh. The visuals were good, and it's a nice movie and all, but I was always left waiting for something really good and I never met it.
                            I thought it was too much action and not enough atmosphere. I was also hoping the movie to be creepy, as Alice in Wonderland should be (which was a dumb thing to do considering it was Disney), and it wasn't, except for that first time Alice meets the Mad Hatter. I'll be happier when they make an Alice in Wonder that's not for kids.

Comment

Did you ever see that 'Twilight Zone' where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?
                              why is it, that when a man kills another man in battle, it's heroic; but when he kills another man in the heat of passion, it's called MURDER!?

Comment

why is it, that when a man kills another man in battle, it's heroic; but when he kills another man in the heat of passion, it's called MURDER!?
                                What do you think you're doing? Only Garth and I get to talk to the camera.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information