Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    http://joblo.com/video/joblo/player.php?video=im2trlr2

New Iron Man 2 trailer just hit the internet, and holy **** is it way more exciting then the Oscars. I had a full on chub by the time this was finished playing. Hell yes.
    The lack of comments regarding something this awesome is upsetting.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

The lack of comments regarding something this awesome is upsetting.
      I've been to busy changing my pants from watching it that I haven't been able to talk it about it yet.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Everybody knows that Iron Man 2 is going to be the greatest thing in the history of greatness.

Now learn how to spell Guy Pearce's name.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post

Great movie or greatest movie of all time?
          lol, right up there with only the strong, american ninja, and any movie with JCVD in it.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...eature-trailer

new iron man 2 trailer looks good

i spent the past half hour trying to convert that into an embedded video on here so haven't been able to comment about iron man 2 yet
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

http://joblo.com/video/joblo/player.php?video=im2trlr2

New Iron Man 2 trailer just hit the internet, and holy **** is it way more exciting then the Oscars. I had a full on chub by the time this was finished playing. Hell yes.
            I just came.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I just came.
              I watched it again, and it was better the 2nd time.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I watched it again, and it was better the 2nd time.
                I agree with this conclusion, and might I add that Sam Rockwell is a goddamn sexy beast.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ive been saying hes a sexy beast for quite some time now. Although RDJ is quite sexy in his own right.

Comment

• I saw Brooklyn's Finest and I was a bit disappointed. I didn't have high expectations since Richard ***** was in it, and to no surprise, he was badly miscast, but I love cop movies, so my expectations were high regardless. Gere actually had one of the best characters written on the page and one that could have been quite good. Although he doesn't give the worst performance in the film. That crown belongs to Ellen Barkin. You watch the previews and you can see how ridiculous she looks.

With that said, Don Cheadle and Ethan Hawke are both terrific. I loved Cheadle's performance and I think he's one of the best actors working today. One of my favorite performances is his role in Talk To Me, which is a ******* masterpiece. Here, he portrays the animosity within an agency about as good as I've ever seen. How he starts to feel as if he's putting in all this work (that is taking away from his life and threatening his life), and he gets nothing in return from the NYPD. That was some good ****. That is hardly ever explored in movies (although, "if you do this one last thing for me and you'll make detective 1st grade" lined annoyed the hell out of me). Gere is similar as well. His characters attitude towards the job is perfect. We see the stark contrast between the rookie cop he's training and his own attitudes. The rookie wants to make an arrest of a guy hitting his girl and Gere just doesn't care. He's got 7 days left on the job and he's doing nothing more than cashing a paycheck until retirement, which is what he's been doing for the last 20 years.

Hawke's character is more of a contrivance, but he plays the role with so much intensity that I momentarily forgot about how stupid his reasons were for his ridiculous, Alonzo Harris-like actions. The "starting pay is 20,000 grad a year" and he's got twins on the way and a wife with health problems because of the mold in the house... he's a detective that makes a lot of drug busts... in other words... he shoots a lot of people with a lot of money at the crime scene. Can you guess what he does with the money? First off, they start about 50,000 grad, but who ******* cares? If we act like they make ****, then it will seem like cops don't make any money and thats a good reason for them steal from people. Seen it before. It's worthless.

There is a bitterness to police work, usually with guys over ten years, that was captured extremely well. Don Cheadle feels more connected to a drug dealer (Wesley Snipers, who was excellent) than he does his own police department. They have a past. Wesley saved his life. Wesley did something for him, which is more than the NYPD has done.

The ending is over-the-top and you'll think of another crime movie that was much better that it seams to rip off. Way too much killing for no apparent reason. Overall, a solid movie that really just needed to be toned down.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                    Originally posted by GoRavens
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Amazing trailer. Can't wait to see that. And Scarlett Johansson as a redhead = <3.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• That Iron Man trailer is awesome. Rhodey finally gets his time. This just gets me excited for the Avengers movie, who are easily my favorite super hero team. I wonder if War Machine and Black Widow will have any role in it. That would also be an expensive cast if the current actors of the heroes stay the same. Plus whoever is Thor and Captain America. I can't see War Machine getting his own movie (he isn't even an Avenger). There are rumors of Black Widow getting her own movie though. After Catwoman and Elektra, they need a successful heroine. I don't know if Scarlett Johansson will be able to pull that off. I guess we will see in her portrayal of Black Widow. It may take Wonder Woman to pull it off.
                        Last edited by nrk; 03-08-2010, 02:24 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• there are random reports that olivia munn is the scarlett witch. it makes sense from what i heard and should put her inline for being in the avengers. ign has an article although it isn't 100%.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/107/1075064p1.html

SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                            there are random reports that olivia munn is the scarlett witch. it makes sense from what i heard and should put her inline for being in the avengers. ign has an article although it isn't 100%.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/107/1075064p1.html
                            I heard she was going to be in the movie, just haven't heard her role.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• gonna be awesommmmmeee

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• If they bring the Scarlet Witch in to the Avengers movie, will they have Vision, Quicksilver, and Hawkeye? I figured they were going to do it with the founding members. So much more for me to nerd out about.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information