Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    I like how Sandra Bullock wins best actress in the same year she did "All About Steve"
    Yeah guess who won the Razzie for worst actress? Bullock.

Comment

• I've been watching Gettysburg and it's always great. Very underrated but that's because it's 5 hours.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Saints are overrated too.
        Not sure how that is possible? If they are rated the best team in the league it is because they are. Technically it is impossible to overrate the Saints right now, they could only be underrated, because there is nothing above Best and they have exclusive hold on that title right now...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Yeah guess who won the Razzie for worst actress? Bullock.
          I like that she actually accepted it in person. That is cool and I don't even like Bullock.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
            Not sure how that is possible? If they are rated the best team in the league it is because they are. Technically it is impossible to overrate the Saints right now, they could only be underrated, because there is nothing above Best and they have exclusive hold on that title right now...
            And The Hurt Locker is rated the best movie and there is nothing above Best and they have exclusive hold on that title.

Comment

• Just saw Zombieland for the first time. I enjoyed it a lot. Good movie. And I'm not a HUGE Emma Stone fan, but damn she was bangin in it.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• And The Hurt Locker is rated the best movie and there is nothing above Best and they have exclusive hold on that title.
                I see what you did there, except for the Saints, you know, proved it by beating everyone else. Hurt Locker was was rated higher by a certain group of people and is thusly completely open to critique as being overrated, only it now has a trophy saying it is the best without actually proving it, movie awards are inherently opinion and they are just assholes aren't they...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• just watched Brooklyn's Finest and personally i thought it was pretty awesome

Comment

• Just saw Zombieland for the first time. I enjoyed it a lot. Good movie. And I'm not a HUGE Emma Stone fan, but damn she was bangin in it.
                    It's the eyes. She has amazing eyes and in that movie the makeup crew has basically noticed that and made them really stand out. She also looks a bit slimmer than she otherwise has but yes, I agree with everything in your post.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• just released yesterday and would look good as somebody's sig
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• I was looking at some movies that are coming out later in the year. Inception caught my eye. Another Dicaprio film.

Comment

• It's also Chris Nolan.

And has a **** load of awesome stars....and Ellen Page. :/

It will be amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I didn't really like the plot when reading about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              I didn't really like the plot when reading about it.
                              that's because its going to end up being some kind of kooky mind blowing experience like the first matrix. the kind of movie where everything is kept silent until release day. i heard that leo didn't even know how the film was going to end until they filmed it.
                              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                                that's because its going to end up being some kind of kooky mind blowing experience like the first matrix. the kind of movie where everything is kept silent until release day. i heard that leo didn't even know how the film was going to end until they filmed it.
                                Matrix didn't blow any person's mind, especially since Dark City did it better a year before.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information