Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    hopefully disney can eventually make a movie that actually does justice to x-men. if i see one more movie where cyclops is anything except a confident leader(and alive) i'm going to ....whine like a little girl and still see whatever movie they make.
    Fox owns the rights to X-Men movies.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• is it only for films currently in development though? like the young x-men first class and wolverine franchise?
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        is it only for films currently in development though? like the young x-men first class and wolverine franchise?
        I thought they lost it if they didn't keep making movies. I'm not quite sure on that though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I finally saw 500 Days of Summer. Now I know why everyone here was raving about it. Clever, poignant, wasn't predictable and it hit too close to home on several points.

Comment

• Wolfman.....sucked.......ginger.....balls.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Alice Eve from She's Out of My League is hot. I didnt think so at first, and I still wouldnt call her a 10, like the movie states. But I saw her do an interview on G4 with her short skirt and british accent. God damn. lol. Plus, after further google research, she has the perfect body. yup.

I dont think the movie looks all that bad either. Jay's cool and you have T.J. Miller and Mike Vogel from Cloverfield fame in there. Looks like it could be fun. It's going to be interesting to see if Anders/Morris strike gold with this or Hot Tub Time Machine. Didnt fair too well with Sex Drive. meh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I really enjoyed Alice in Wonderland. Psilocybin + Tim Burton = crazy ******* time. Crispin Glover had my laughing every time he showed up on screen not to mention the many other hilarious characters.

Comment

• I just watched Sugar.

It's on HBO on demand and was about a Dominican baseball player. Great movie, dont know how I feel about the ending quite yet.

Comment

• I been in a classic movie mode lately. Watching a lot of old comedies like Abbott and Costello.
                    Thinking about going out to the store and looking for some old John Wayne, Lee Marvin, James Stewart kinda movies. Back when leading men were men.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• **** john wayne, clint eastwood is better

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        **** john wayne, clint eastwood is better
                        Dont even go there.
                        I love Clint Eastwood, but dont even **** with the Duke.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• **** the duke

Comment

• At least Clint Eastwood can actually be a different character in his movies, unlike Wayne.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              At least Clint Eastwood can actually be a different character in his movies, unlike Wayne.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                At least Clint Eastwood can actually be a different character in his movies, unlike Wayne.
                                Right, the rugged loner who wanders in from seemingly nowhere....his past is a mystery and he never seems to play by the rules lol.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information