Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Pride and Glory, Red Dragon, The Score, Keeping the Faith, The Italian Job...
    I didn't remember Red Dragon. Guess I've mainly seen the good ones.

Comment

• Dead by Dawn is on IFC and Bruce Campbell is making people awesome everywhere.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You know, I could use your help in that off-topic thread where I'm facing all the bullies alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          Any of you guys see Rounders with Damon and Norton?
          Rounders 2 comes out soon. Rounders is a good movie.

Comment

Dead by Dawn is on IFC and Bruce Campbell is making people awesome everywhere.
            I'm seeing Evil Dead: The Musical next week.
            Going to be pretty great.

Also just did my Bruce Campbell monologue in class this week.

I love Evil Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
              Just came back from it and it was complete and utter averageness. The story line was interesting and kept you into it but the action scenes weren't all that good and I thought the ending was kinda weak, though it did wrap everything up I would have like to have seen it done differently.

It was watchable but it was just didn't pull you in like the Bourne movies.

6/10
              I will agree about that ending. It wasnt the best of endings out there and I think they could have made it better. The fight scene was just like the Bourne fight scenes although Matt Damon didnt kick his ass with a book, a towel, or any random thing he could find.

Comment

• <3 bruce campbell

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                  Rounders 2 comes out soon. Rounders is a good movie.
                  Really? I really liked Malkovich's character, the final scene with him is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    I'm seeing Evil Dead: The Musical next week.
                    Going to be pretty great.

Also just did my Bruce Campbell monologue in class this week.

I love Evil Dead.
                    Why didn't you invite me?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Really? I really liked Malkovich's character, the final scene with him is awesome.
                      Imdb has it posted that its in development so I dont know when it will come out. I like one scene near the beginning when Damon walks in on one of the lawyers playing poker with his friends and he calls what he thinks all of the other guys have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur
                        Why didn't you invite me?
                        Well if you came, then Job would come, and if Job came he'd be hounding me to meet Tim Connolly, and then Tim is gonna want to pee on some *****, and it's all just too much.

Comment

Well if you came, then Job would come, and if Job came he'd be hounding me to meet Tim Connolly, and then Tim is gonna want to pee on some *****, and it's all just too much.
                          Brodeur definitely likes the thought of you all cumming together, that's for sure.

Comment

I keep Job in check okay Supes, Superrr, Supa-reen-o, Soupie Sales.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I keep Job in check okay Supes, Superrr, Supa-reen-o, Soupie Sales.
                              Well then all are welcome! Splatter zone!

And I prefer Su-Sussupio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                                Has Edward Norton ever done anything in which he wasn't absolutely fantastic?
                                Nope!

His best movie?........Primal Fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information