Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
    While it is we as a nation have been conditioned to see Batman & Robin.
    And it was ruined by the infamous nipple suits

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      And it was ruined by the infamous nipple suits
      Please Kevin, i've worked so hard to get the image out of my mind. I recently succeeded in 2003 and I chose not to remember.

Comment

• haha...i was actually wondering while he was spray painting his armor if he was gonna get a glue stick and paste a pair on there.

Bruce: "How do these look, Alfred?"

Alfred: "Lose the nipples, sir."

haha, oh the disappointment.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-16-2008, 08:21 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• superbad and anchorman are two completely different type of comedies...

Superbad is the more intellectual laugh out loud funny

while Anchorman is the more Will Ferrel funny, with stupid one liners...although I must say, it is damn funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
            superbad and anchorman are two completely different type of comedies...

Superbad is the more intellectual laugh out loud funny

while Anchorman is the more Will Ferrel funny, with stupid one liners...although I must say, it is damn funny...
            although i love superbad and consider one of the funniest movies i have ever seen it bothers me when people call it "intellectually funny". sorry woody allen is intellectual humor this was the complete opposite of that. it was 2-3 kids cursing, acting ridiculous and gettin alcohol for a party.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• just rented Fracture gonna watch it

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                just rented Fracture gonna watch it
                Man I loved that movie.

Michael Cera is a beast of an actor.

Comment

• The kingdom was one of the best movies for me...I would say boarderline top 10...for anyone that likes global history and current events it's a must see.

Fracture was a good movie....love the twist at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                    Then you'll be delighted to hear that she has a solid chance of winning best actress at the oscars.
                    She deserves it...she made that movie...

Comment

• anybody seen Death Sentence...I rented it yesterday and I'm going to watch it tonight...it's from the people who made saw, so I'm not expecting greatness...but Kevin Bacon is a serviceable actor...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                        anybody seen Death Sentence...I rented it yesterday and I'm going to watch it tonight...it's from the people who made saw, so I'm not expecting greatness...but Kevin Bacon is a serviceable actor...
                        it looked really good and then it just disappeared in theaters.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                          it looked really good and then it just disappeared in theaters.
                          I saw it. I really didn't like it that much because it starts out like a tragedy and then it goes into some hardcore action flick. Also, the ending is kinda lame, but whatever the people I went with liked it.

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

• I am watching Death Sentence tonight. Last night I had a mini John Cusack marathon and watched 1408 which gave me the urge to watch High Fidelity, which was as great as I remembered.

Comment

• High Fidelity was a very good movie...

grace is gone, however, was an even better movie...

identity is a good one as well...

Comment

• You want great Cusack movies go with Say Anything, Grosse Point Black , or Being John Malkovich. He is an awesome actor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information