No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really liked the overlay I read from Kevin Feige about the Captain America script and the way they plan to play it out. It sounded fantastic. The cast assembling is starting to look good, if they just nail down the title role, I feel its gunna be really solid. They should really just cast Nathan Fillion though.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Hulce was amazing as an annoying Mozart.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        *Scratches head*

Who?

Elizabeth Berridge in that courset, on the other hand, is quite the performance.
        Don't bother with me, I get Amadeus confused with Amistad for the AM part of the names all the time. Amadeus is greatness.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Can you fly this plane and land it?

Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
          Splat, do you like movies about gladiators?

RIP Peter Graves

Comment

• Amistad is always ruined for me by the fact that I cannot possibly take McGougnaghghgy seriously.

Alright alright alright

Comment

• I caught She's Out of My League last night, Molly is definite a hard 10. I enjoyed this flick, his buddies in the movie are what made it for me.

Comment

• Any news on Spawn 2?
                I loved the Spawn comics when I was a kid, and the first Spawn movie wasn't too bad
                GO RAVENS

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
                  Any news on Spawn 2?
                  I loved the Spawn comics when I was a kid, and the first Spawn movie wasn't too bad
                  The first spawn movie was terrible besides the special effects at the time.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• michael jai white is awesome though. dude's a blackbelt and some kinda weapons master
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Michael Jai White is cool (he is Black Dynamite, after all), but Spawn was bleh.

Todd McFarlane's animated Spawn was great, though. Keith David is so awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          The first spawn movie was terrible besides the special effects at the time.
                          haha come on that movie was awesomely entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I watched Amadeus the other night. Good movie, and I love the historical era and the music, but I wouldn't say it's top 100 movies of all time good.
                            We had to watch that for my English class in high school.

Comment

• Saw The Cove. The Japanese are some sly bastards.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                I liked 2 more than most people...

"if I were you, then you'd be me; and I'd use your body to get to the top! you cant stop me not matter who you are!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information