Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wish There Will Be Blood was playing anywhere :(

Luckily, however, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Into the Wild, American Gangster, and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford are all up at the cheap seats!

I'm yet to see any of them, hopefully I get to it tonight. My pick would have to be BTDKYD but I want to see them all eventually

I'll probably catch Cloverfield over the weekend

Comment

• BTDNYD was really good. Great performances all around. I didn't really like American Gangster, but that is probably because I bought into the hype.

Comment

• I heard Russell Crowe's character in American Gangster is pretty much Bud White (L.A. Confidential) True?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• True. I was not impressed by Russel Crowe at all. He was much better in 3:10 to Yuma. Save yourself the time and just watch L.A. Confedential again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            True. I was not impressed by Russel Crowe at all. He was much better in 3:10 to Yuma. Save yourself the time and just watch L.A. Confedential again.
            I was very disappointed with 3:10 to yuma, i gotta say. its a 7/10 for me but i expected much more. im a big western fan, old leone films are untoppable, but the ending just did it for me. it was too hollywood-typical.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
              I was very disappointed with 3:10 to yuma, i gotta say. its a 7/10 for me but i expected much more. im a big western fan, old leone films are untoppable, but the ending just did it for me. it was too hollywood-typical.
              poo on you then.... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                I really wish There Will Be Blood was playing anywhere :(

Luckily, however, Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, Into the Wild, American Gangster, and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford are all up at the cheap seats!

I'm yet to see any of them, hopefully I get to it tonight. My pick would have to be BTDKYD but I want to see them all eventually

I'll probably catch Cloverfield over the weekend
                It's at the indy cinema on Hertel.

and McGee definitely see BTDKYD. Fantastic. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the **** and Marisa Tomei get's banged in the ass

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

and McGee definitely see BTDKYD. Fantastic. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is the **** and Marisa Tomei get's banged in the ass
                  wowowow ok its a must see :)

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I heard Russell Crowe's character in American Gangster is pretty much Bud White (L.A. Confidential) True?
                    Basically, except this time he's not sometimes interacting with the totally awesome Jack Vincennes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• just finished watching Death Sentence....and let me say...officially...Kevin Bacon is the weirdest badass....

ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

I just meant I wish it was out anywhere today because I thought I was heading out to the movies tonight

But that ended up not being the case, so once again I did not even see BTDKYD.

All my friends want to see Cloverfield, which I won't mind, but I really want to see those two before anything else

Comment

• Go see Into the Wild...it's one of my favorite books and it was a solid movie...Chris McCandless is my hero

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Movie Debate of the Day (Day two):
                            Team America: World Police or 8 Crazy Nights?
                            EDIT: DChess' better
                            Last edited by jballa838; 01-18-2008, 12:21 AM.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                              Movie Debate of the Day (Day two):
                              Team America: World Police or 8 Crazy Nights?
                              That's not even close...World Police

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• am i the only person who will go see Strange Wilderness when it comes out?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information