Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Monster's Ball makes me want to shove a pen in my eye.
    Now, why would you say that? It's a great movie.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
    Originally posted by GoRavens
    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• The Captain America search is over, pending he accepts Marvel's offer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I like that alot better then the John Krasinkski option.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Kind of lame that they keep re-using the same guys all the time, though.

Christian Bale for Super Man?

I like Evans but, I'm not too sure he can carry a movie by himself.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• They broke the goddamn double superhero in a marvel movie rule, unless we're pretending that the Fantastic Four movies never happened. I am totally fine with that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              They broke the goddamn double superhero in a marvel movie rule, unless we're pretending that the Fantastic Four movies never happened. I am totally fine with that.
              Well, technically, with all the ownership rules and such, he isnt playing a Marvel character for the same studio...And even though he was probably the only good thing about the Fantastic 4 movies, I think we can agree that they never really happened.

I think Evans can carry a movie. I read the overview of the way Captain America is set up in an interview with Marvel Exec Kevin Feige, and it isnt at all like I thought it would be but I really love the direction they are going with it. Evans would be a good choice, as he has good comedic and dramatic background and is a little more experienced as an actor then some of the other people. This could be his breakout role if its true.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• well evans just has to become a bit more fatherly and tone down the quips. captain america is reassuring and a natural leader who would never belittle an ally or opponent. we'll see how that works out. he was one of the better options listed and should be alright.
                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• I just watched this (Leaves of Grass), and holy ****. If you ever needed more evidence that Ed Norton is without doubt the most versatile actor in Hollywood, look no further. He plays twin brothers and absolutely dissolves into both roles seamlessly. If the credits didn't tell me otherwise, I would of believed it to be 2 different people. Written and directed by the ever awesome Tim Blake Nelson, it kinda deteriorates in the 3rd act, but Norton absolutely rocks the **** out of this movie. Its right up there with his best performances of his career. Also, Keri Russell is ridiculously cute.
                  Last edited by A Perfect Score; 03-19-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Where did you see? Me want see.

Comment

• While I would never condone piracy, there is a rather good quality copy of it somewhere out there on the internet.

Comment

• So after doing some searching, I can safely say that if your someone who loves watching horrible movies, birdemic is seriously awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNvBucoNSY

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I watched Leaves of Grass a couple days ago, really enjoyed it.

Comment

• She's Out Of My League wasn't good. I saw it for free and was glad I didn't pay. It is basically a new Knocked Up, but it had bad supporting actors and supporting actors playing lead roles. I also watched the movie thinking "why aren't you Kathrine Hiegl???" whenever the female lead was on screen. I mean, she does have a great body but Hiegl makes her face look like a troll doll. It had no character development, but my bets that they didn't really make it for that.

I also so Shutter Island. I enjoyed it but I was disapointed it didn't catch me off guard. My friends had built it up and I think I looked pretty hard for the clues so I figured it out but was crossing my fingers for another twist.

Comment

• I dont find Hiegl that attractive. Her acting annoys me as well, maybe its just because I'm biased and really hate Greys, but I never liked her.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I think she's pretty annoying also.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information